• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriting Kanto - Mo's scratch sprites

himowa

Buy one get one free
Years
  • Well I've been spending the last few days trying my hand at spriting. I wanted to make my own sprites, not fuse or recolor. So I'm going to be spending my time scratch spriting kanto's pokemon.

These are just practice, so everyone may use these, just give me credit for them.
    crits are more then welcome.

If you have a request for a pokemon ouside of kanto or you want me to do a certain kanto poke first let me know. I'll also do fakemon if you post a picture of them.

Here are my first five! O:

bulbasaur.png
    vulpix.png
    alakazam.png
    arcanine.png
    moltres.png
    mewtwo-1.png

More are coming, I promise ;P

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • The Arcanine's face looks weird and I think Alakazam's torso is too wide. Other than that, you've done a pretty good job here. I really like Moltres and Mewtwo.

Wulvaine

Hacker In Training
    Years
  • Good job! I would say the Bulbasaur is the best of them. The others are good, but I think your perspective needs a little practice. Mewtwo's head looks a little flattened. But I like! :D

himowa

Buy one get one free
    Years
  • The Arcanine's face looks weird and I think Alakazam's torso is too wide. Other than that, you've done a pretty good job here. I really like Moltres and Mewtwo.

Yeah I noticed that about alakazam, I'll fix it up here by Sunday. Arcanine's face I'll try to fix, it may be dificult without redrawing the whole head.

Good job! I would say the Bulbasaur is the best of them. The others are good, but I think your perspective needs a little practice. Mewtwo's head looks a little flattened. But I like! :D

Yeah, perspective is tough, especially in a small space. I'll work on it though, and see if I can fix Mewtwo's head.

Last edited:
    Back