• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriting Tutorials - Pokemon and Trainer

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
This is a great guide to get you started! Here's what is made:

I still think the head is too small if I compare it with other pokémon, but that might just be me. Let me know what you think! :D

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
You should try to make some of the angles (notably on the hands and arms) a bit more natural; long straight lines don't really look organic. The perspective needs a little work as well, since currently the left arm looks significantly larger than the right one, when that body position wouldn't account for such a difference. You could also add some black to the outline, to make it look more solid.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Sep 27, 2019
Can you do the R/S/E overworld spriting tutorial? I am making a sprite for a fangame that uses that style, so it would be much appreciated.

Back