• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spwites :3

Years
Here's a few sprites I've made over the last few weeks (well, some lots earlier than that), and I could do with some healthy constructive criticism to help me along.

New!
tyranitiar.png
New!
I made this one for someone over on TPM. He specifically requested a slimmed down Tyranitar, so that's what I made! I'm happy with it all, but the arms kind of bug me.

electrike_scratch_by_cyndersalmondeyes-d3eviua.gif
zoroark_scratch_by_cyndersalmondeyes-d3esmol.gif
6486962c5244f5479883eaa87dbd0bb7-d3gryw3.png

These 3 are my newest scratches, my favourite of the lot is Zoroark hands down. Mewtwo's pretty badass though, so I used that one as my avatar instead.

457Lumineon.png

I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure that this was a pixel over of a pokemon card. I made it for the amethyst project over on Smogon :3 Pretty, but fairly old.

mewtwodarkrai.gif

Although they're basic as hell, splices are really fun to make :3 I'll probably make these the most frequently, and take suggestions.

Oh yeah, this one's an oldie but a goldie:
manectric_evolution___animated_by_cyndersalmondeyes-d2yiilf.gif

I know what's wrong with it, but can't be bothered to fix it. Go figure.

And that's it for now. I may or may not add more when I can access my DA, (for some reason it wont load?) and I'll probably make a few more splices if I get bored, and scratches when I'm motivated.

Last edited:

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
Those are really good!

I don't have any critisizm for now but keep at it!

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
You have amazing scratches... :>

I feel like I've seen your stuff on dA before... you don't happen to have one, do you?

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
Your scratch spriting is AMAZING. I especially like the Tyranitar i always thought tyranitar was a little too plump..?
Can wait to see more from you, and good luck.

~Kian

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
Very good,no bad things can say.They're perfect.And yeah Mewtwo's vey badass.Only thing that bugs me is TYranitar's grin.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2011
Tyranitar was fine the way he was! Everyone wants things to be skinny these days :C imagine all the young larvitar girls who have turned to bulimia because of you! Jk I really like your scratch elec type

Years
I love Tyranitar and Mewtwo, you are very talented at this. I love seeing fresh new sprites that are actually good for a change ;)

Years
Tyranitar was fine the way he was! Everyone wants things to be skinny these days :C imagine all the young larvitar girls who have turned to bulimia because of you! Jk I really like your scratch elec type
I'm a one girl revolution, changing so many lifestyles xD Thanks by the way as well.

Eh I like those sprites though they are just higher resolution then the original ones!
What do you mean?

I love Tyranitar and Mewtwo, you are very talented at this. I love seeing fresh new sprites that are actually good for a change ;)
Thanks! :D I love the sprite in your sig by the way.

Somni

Robot Assassin
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2016
I think your splicework is great! you should take it a step further and tweak them a bit with different colors and eyes and shapes and the results will be new pokemon

Back