• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spy Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackrein

supreme ninja
Years
  • Ok the main thing of this story is about thirteen year old Scar who loses his brother and sister in the world of secret agency he has a long lost brother that has never left in his memories. thanks i'll start writing soon

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • If you're going to write a story, sir, I suggest you actually *write* it. >P I believe this forum is for posting actual stories that you have finished and (hopefully) revised. If you want to share your future ideas, then go to the writer's lounge. Who knows, maybe some people will help you; I can't guarantee that, though.

Also, I apologize for sounding offensive or anything of that sort, but triple posting is not allowed, especially if the post is irrelevant and not pertaining to its purpose. I think the only way you can double post is by either updating a story or posting a part of a chapter that was too long for the original post~ ^_~;

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • LilyPichu pretty much said what needed to be said. When you are ready to post your story you can start a new thread, and if you need any other help.. just PM me and I'll help you out ^^

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back