• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Squirtle Club 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    yeah oh sorry got to get ready for school and then...go to school .so bye see you in a little!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'M HERE!! w00t!

I've been on overdrive at my own forums, kinda forgot about PC >>; Anyway, I'm really excited that this club is now on its third page! w00t!

So, how's everyone doing? xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Im good, im glad its got so many posts, and so quickly, maybe we should have a new topic?
    EDIT: New banner!!

Squirtle Club 2.1

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hmmm...... OK! What's the topic? xD

EDIT: Awesome banner! =3 I like it a lot! =D

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I think it should be, a VS game, like Squirtle VS anotherpokemon, who would win....Or whos the better pokemon, Although I will say Zenigame all the time XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Hiya m'dear...

Squirtle owns so much, he would wear rubber shoes and the eletric wouldnt get to him whuhaahhaha....

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    your new right?well sorry i cant tell you if you can join i dont own this club but lets still talk!would you like to be friends?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    zoey said:
    HIHIHIHIHIHIHI! I LOVE SQURDLE! I dont know how to spell it

Hiya Zoey, welcome to the club m'dear, its spelt Squirtle, or Zenigame in japaneze...

Anyway, May VS Squirtle, PLEH May is ---ooooh lala crap--- Squirtle all the way :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Zoey- Hi ^_~ Spell it S-Q-U-I-R-T-L-E =P

How's everyone doing today? I see the club is flourishing ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I just fell of my chair, hehe, I watched the Squirtle squad episode earlier, I have it on video hehe <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back