• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Squirtle club! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY everyone can join!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    im glad star is co-ldr. as she makes alot of banners, (mine yaya!) and does alot of work... go star and keep it up!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    kirby00 said:
    im glad star is co-ldr. as she makes alot of banners, (mine yaya!) and does alot of work... go star and keep it up!
    Why thank you Kirby! I appreciate that! ^_^

New topic: Did you pick Squirtle as your starter in the games? I did!

Years
    for the first time i did and many times after, but i eventually tried charmander, but never bulbasaur b/c he has terrible moves...razor leaf is so weak for being a grass pokemons best attack that all pokemon can learn... even w/ H.C.H.R. i love my blastoise, he got to lvl 100 only thru the elite4 and w/o using the hack in cinnabar, the only poke i ever got to 100 by doing that...

Uzumaki Naruto1

Water Master
    Years
    What you mean But what? I just used a everstone on it so it wouldn't evolve. *Finds Pok?mon Blue, put's it in SP and looks at Squirtles Stats*
    Squirtle
    Lv. 70
    187 HP
    Attack - 121
    Defense - 143
    Speed - 110
    Special - 100
    Attacks: Ice Beam, Bubble Beam, Surf, Hydro Pump

Last edited:
    Years
    hehe, thats cute, anyways ya lets compare the other water starters to squirtl,e and maybe even think about the new 1 coming for the 4th generation (the new 1 w/ gombe)... im sure squirtle would do fine even all the rest ganged-up on him

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back