• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SSSSSSsssssssssss <//The Minecraft Fanclub//>

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
  • The

Fanclub

There was a thread in Video Games a couple months ago for Minecraft, but it seemed to have died down, so I decided to make this.

*ahem* Welcome to the world of Minecraft. My name is Markus Persson. People affectionately refer to me as Notch. This world...

... is inhabited far and wide by creatures called Mobs. For some people, Mobs are pets. Others use them to make TNT. As for myself, I'm the one who puts them into the game. But first, tell me a little about yourself. What is your name?

Creeper (Owner):
    Sammyskitty

Zombies (Members):
    Xyrin
    kagan2
    Bonechill
    Spectrum
    countryemo
    Team Fail
    Missingno.7-4468
    Zeffy
    institutions
    Razor Leaf

Topics:
    - What is your favorite thing about Minecraft?
    - What is your favorite thing that 1.7 added to Minecraft?

Last edited:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Joining! I love Minecraft so much that I made a forum for it! And you admin it!

What is your favorite thing about Minecraft?
    My favorite thing about Minecraft is the fun you can have building up a fortress so that the mobs won't kill you. I also like adventuring and gathering resources.

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    Joining!

My favourite thing is running from hordes of kreepers

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Oh, I am definitely joining this. :D Self-proclaimed Minecraft addict here.

My favourite thing about the game is cave diving, i.e. jumping (or more frequently, falling) into a cave with no idea what's waiting down there for you. I've gotten pretty good at it, sadly most of the people who come with me tend to become creeper food, and then yell at me for taking their stuff. :P

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • My favourite thing about the game is cave diving, i.e. jumping (or more frequently, falling) into a cave with no idea what's waiting down there for you. I've gotten pretty good at it, sadly most of the people who come with me tend to become creeper food, and then yell at me for taking their stuff. :P

Hmmm, haven't really tried that. I try it next time I play~

As for me, my favorite thing about Minecraft is that it's a vast world that you can explore and sculpt to your heart's content.~

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Guess Ill join. Even though we had another one not too long ago?

Umm my favorite thing is being able to shape it how you like it. Even though I can never do much /get too lazy and meh about my work. So I mostly build a small hut then cheat ahead on the world. Or I can also make a bad lil cave trying to find materials.
    /plays on peacefull.

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
  • Of course I'll join! I love Minecraft!

Anyway, my favorite thing about Minecraft is simply building. I use TMI JUST so I can build whatever it is I want.

Though I'm going without TMI for a while for 1.7, now that it's released. Spakeing of 1.7...

OMG OMG FENCES CAN BE STACKED YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    /join

:D Minecraft is awesome. Best sandbox game ever period. :3

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Okay, Beta 1.7 has been out for awhile now, and I hope everyone has had a chance to play it. This leads us to our next topic:

What is your favorite thing that 1.7 added to Minecraft?

Mine is the fence stacking and being able to place torches on them. I hated doing the place-and-remove method to make fence pillars.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Fence stacking, and shears. If only shears aren't needed for wool. ):

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Hey everyone, sorry to hijack the thread slightly, but...

I'm going to be hosting a Minecraft event during the Get-Together. I will need some people to help me set-up the server before then. Would any of you be interested? :)

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Well, the event will involve taking screenshots. I want to build a protected structure that people can stand beside, to prove they're on the server, but I have no idea what to do, hahah. That's why I need help. :P

Also, I was hoping for some help populating the world with buildings, so it's not a fresh, untouched world when the event starts.

Anyway, I haven't rented the server yet. If you're interested though, send me a PM, and I'll give you the address when it's up. :)

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • Well, I believe i'm a member of the other two Minecraft fanclubs on here, so I may as well join this one too :P

I play Minecraft for a few hours per day, every day. I bought Minecraft in December (would have bought it in August when I discovered X's Adventures in Minecraft, but my PC couldn't run it then.)
    Raptr says i'm rapidly approaching 300 hours of playtime. That combined with the 150 or so that I estimate I had before I figured out how to make Raptr track Minecraft makes me a veteran, I hope D:

I'd love to participate in the Get Together event :D
    I could likely be there the entire time.
    How many people do you think will show up? It seems like all of the Minecraft fanclubs on this forum have died out quickly, which is a shame D:

Guess I should answer the questions in the OP;
    What is your favorite thing about Minecraft? - Probably the freedom to do anything I please. I like to explore and have fun. I also like helping people by giving them items or helping them build things, as long as I have basically a blueprint of what they want.
    What is your favorite thing that 1.7 added to Minecraft? - The ability to collect leaf blocks using shears. I can finally make bushes outside my house :D
    Pistons are cool too, but i'm not too great with redstone, so it's hard for me to really make anything with them.

tl;dr - Hello! :D

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Alright, I've rented the server, and it should be up soon. Just a reminder if people want to help me set-up. :)

Favourite thing added to 1.7: The pistons. There is just so much potential for epic piston traps, like a floor that disappears when you walk onto it, dropping you into lava.

Now I need to try that, haha.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Hey, I'd like to join please!

My favourite thing about 1.7 is gonna be Pistons. Ever since I saw a video with them used as a mod, I wanted to do awesome stuff. I would link the video, but it was removed, unfortunately.

On another note, right now, I'm having a bit of a server crisis. I just set up a server which works when I connect to it, but no-one else can. Their games always return the error;
    connection lost: internal exception:
    java.net.socketexception: connection reset

Back