• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen St. Anne truck and Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    cartmic said:
    I wish you just belived me that I know Red Rom inside out.
    Roms are stupid, they arent the real game, so you cant make any conclusions on a rom.

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Satoshi-kun said:
    Yes you can. A ROM is a complete copy of the game just computer dumped. So therefore, what's in the ROM is definitely in the game.
    Roms still suck, and arent they illegal?

Back on topic, it will be a long time before I will be able to conclusively answer the question

Years
    Mew can be obtained by the glitch, cheating devics or Nintendo promotional events, but i think everyone here knows that XD

OFFTOPIC: ROMs dont suck. If now, in 2004 we can have GBA games and trade between emulators in PC, i want to know the futureXD

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    it all remains a mystery......... i heard the one about mew under truck and the one with full pokedex, personally i like to hack but thats me

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    sorry for double posting and reviving old thread i didn't notice

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2010
    So heres the deal,
    Mew is not obtainable in the japanese version either. Shigeki Morimoto, one of the games programmers, designed and created mew and put him in the game without anyone knowing. The only legitimate way to get mew in came is faraway island, otherwise its cheats and events. You can also get him through a glitch in which the games programming messses up pokemon trainer 151 with wild pokemon 151 and mew is in the grass.

Missingno was not a removed pokemon. pokemon in the game are labled from 000-151 Well guess who pokemon 000 is? thats right, missingno.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    That's lovely and beautiful and whatnot, but this thread hasn't been posted in since 2004. Please don't post in a thread over a month old, let alone over 6 years.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back