• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star or Angel?

Which do you use?

• Star

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Angel

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I don't celebrate Christmas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I don't think we put either on our tree last year Oo;; but from what I can remember from previous years was that we did always have an angel on top of our tree.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • We used to use a star for our christmas tree until 2 years ago. The star was as old as the tree, about.. maybe 9 years old? So we got a new tree and now we're using an angel.... We actually took this small 'Merry Christmas' sign from a cake and gave it to the angel to hold. XD

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • We use both. :o

Our Christmas tree ish up now, and it currently has a pretty star on top. My mom changes it when it's Christmas Eve, and puts her prettier and very fragile angel figurine. It was owned by her grandmother so she takes real good care of it~ :3

Mama can't risk putting it up earlier 'cause she lives with me. <3

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Well, we used to alternate. ^_^ My brother liked stars, and thought our beautiful & delicate, if somewhat old, angel was girly. xP I, naturally, loved the angel. So we'd alternate between shiny, glittery, new star that echoed a commercial Christmas, and the pretty, traditional angel... 8D;; ♥ until the angel got too old to keep bringing out, so now we just use a star. .___.;

Back