• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star wars battlefront 1/2/3

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Where's your source for BF 3 comming out this year? Last I heard was a rumor that it would be out in 2010.

But anyway, I love the games. They're fun.

Years
  • LucasArts haven't made an official announcement about Battlefront III, so it's still all speculation.

I would love to have Battlefront III made. There's nothing I enjoy more then being the Rebel scum and blasting away Stormtroopers. About 90% of the time I play the games, I'm always fighting as the Rebellion.

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
  • Ah, Star Wars Battlefront... All those hours spent honing my sniper skills on the Dune Sea... Those were the days.

I'd like to see 3, but what at all would they use for a campaign story? Hopefully, it will involve the Galactic Civil War, I got tired of the Clone Wars pretty quickly.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I own BF II, but I never played the first one. I would like to see a third one though since BF II was awesome.

Years
  • Star wars Battlefront is awesome and on the PC version people have made downloadable maps with special units which I can't download because there GIGANTIC

Back