• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Battlefront

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Who has played Star Wars Battlefront? They're an awesome set of games. The first one having features I miss in the second, but the second was awesome, especially with Jedi and the 501st Legion story.

In the 501st Legion story, you follow around the Episode III battlefronts. I particularly like the respect they showed to the Jedi. One of my favourite bits was when they recounted what happened with Obi-Wan and Anakin's rescue of Palpatine. "With our help they rescued the Chancellor... And they took all the credit."

Anyway, I've digressed. Anyone played it?

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    I've played it, and both games are awesome. I don't have much time to play during the week, but over the weekend and maybe during my off times during the week I want to play. I skipped the battle saving the Emperor because I hadn't perfected space fighting yet. But I have been working on space fighting, and I am getting better.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
    I've played it, and both games are awesome. I don't have much time to play during the week, but over the weekend and maybe during my off times during the week I want to play. I skipped the battle saving the Emperor because I hadn't perfected space fighting yet. But I have been working on space fighting, and I am getting better.

Space battles were cool but I hated the infiltration of the capital ships (I tell ya, over Battle of Kashyyyk in Story, there's like a billion droids there). I also hated the crappy turning of the ships. You either have a lack of being able to turn or turn too far. But yeah, it's pretty cool. I like turning down the points to get Hero really low and make it always obtainable. So I kick butt on the field and if I die, I just respawn and respawn straight away as a Jedi. :p

Mos Eisley Assault is insane! Saber Throw and Lightning every where. :p

Darkomega1

SW Battlefront 2 Jedi Master
    Years
    My favorite units is the Wookie, Bothan Spy, Anakin skywalker and Obi-Wan, The Emperor and the imperial officer. The game is my most favorite game on earth. Who is a good Jedi player.

Darkomega1

Years
    In the whole star wars storyline I just play as a basic soldier. Kashyyyk is one of the most hardest level with all those battle droids. How long has anyone lasted for as a jedi in one life

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
    I believe the ARC Trooper (Is that it? Rocket launcher dude) works best to take out Spider Walkers and the Snail Crawlers (Whatever they're called. :p). Even then you may as well stick with him to protect the Oil thingy.

As for Jedi, I'm pretty good even if I have just started. But I must say I'm a bit of a Saber Throw n00b. :p

Darkomega1

Years
    I know most cheats for star war battlefront 2 on ps2. I forgot to say that some tricks that i know can work on all systems, PC, Xbox, ps2 and other consoles. The tricks i know are not found on the internet because no one has found out about them. Anyone who play online can use these tricks online but let me tell you its best you dont cheat online with little tricks. come and see me if you want to know about them.

Last edited:
    Years
    have the game for the PC, Love it <3

yeah, I prefer an engineer for kasykk fixing the door thing stops big stuff getting through.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Definately 2 of my favourite games. I preffered the first game though. The second is great too, with all the new/added stuff, but I hated the HUD layout. The only thing that I hate about the first game is not being able to change class at command posts.

In all, both games are EXCELLENT!

RYPHUS

anime lover
    Years
    I don't mean to be big headed but i am a good gamer at lots of things i'm quite goot at starwars battlefront and starwars battlefront 2 !!!

Back