• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times: Episode III

Status
Not open for further replies.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    Yes! It is made!

Star Wars:
    Current Times:
    Episode III: The Sith Strike Back

Could it be? Astrii is no longer helping Granta Omega! Of course, the reason may be that he betrayed her and threw her in the Mines. Still, Astrii had nowhere to go; she had betrayed the Jedi and Sazy and everyone else. In the Mines she finds her brother and another Kiroo, and, by some merical, the escape along with her brother, the other Kiroo, and Jukii. While the are riding, Valor contacts them, asking for their help. Astrii sternly refuses and hops onto a ship. Unknown to her, the others are riding along.

Sazy had been resurected, but she had decided to leave Valor. She finds that many Jedi wish her dead, so she finds a new body to live in. She travels to a planet in hopes of killing Tsu Koon, but she just can't do it. She meets some other Jedi, but she says that she wishes to travel with Tsu Koon to the Jedi Council. Along the way, she tries to commit suicide, but she stops when she remembers her past. Tsu Koon heals her as they travel to the Council, and it is along the way that their feelings for each other are revealed. The two travel to the Council and tell them that they will be going to Naboo for an invesigation. They arrive their and see Sazy's mother, but it isn't a happy reunion. In fact, because of village law, Sazy is burned at the stake. Now, seeking revenge and having nothing to loose, Tsu Koon sets out for a final fight with Valor. Jace shows up, and Valor uses this to his advantage. Now, with Valor standing and the two Jedi Masters down, who is going to win? And will the Sith destroy the Jedi?​

Here's the form:
    Name:
    Home Planet:
    Dark Side, Jedi, None:
    Lightsaber or other weapon: (If Lightsaber: One, Two, or Doulbed Bladed and color.)
    Apperence:
    Personality:
    History:
    Special Ability:

Here's Mine:
    Name: Selini
    Home Planet: Dolorian
    Dark Side, Jedi, None: None
    Lightsaber or other weapon: A Blue and Green Mallet
    Apperence:

Except with a mallet on her back.
    Personality: She is slightly cheerful. She enjoys being around dark people, and understands them for some reason.
    History: I shall reveal it in the posts.
    Special Ability: Her mallet can cause earthquakes when it hits the ground. She can also infatuate anything.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Cool,how many new people are you letting join.

Name darth Valor

Home Planet tantoonie then Korriban

"Dark Side"

Light Saber color:Red

Apperence:A tall man who always wears a black robe and covers his face with a red and white stripped mask.

Personality:Never talks to Anyone.He loves watching people die.

History:He used to be a student of Yoda at dantooine untill one day he over heard Yoda talking to someone with a mysterious voice on the picture phone he said we were going out to a test where all of us would test our skills and only 1 would survive.Then he got his first taste of the dark side he picked up yoda with choke and waited untill he passed out then he put a scar on yoda's face just under his eye.Then he stole one of the Jedi's ships and flew to Korriban and Became a Sith,Dark jedi.Years went by and he's powers grew stronger and stronger.

Special Ability:Force Choke and Time Freeze.

I can't wait too finsih our battle.

Etneri

New dude
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Im new, and i have read Star Wars: Current Times: Episode II, and Star Wars: Current Times. ;)

Name: Ryu
    Home Planet: Tatooine
    Dark Side, Jedi, None: Dark Side.
    Lightsaber or other weapon: Double Bladed red.
    Apperence:

Personality: Hes quite and he doesn't realy like to talk to people.
    History: He was abandoned by his parents as a youngling and he relyed on only him self as a child to live. As he grew he rose toward hatred for people.
    Special Ability: Force Grip.

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
    Name: Serge
    Home Planet: Naboo
    Jedi: Master
    Light Saber color: purple, blue and green (three sabres)
    Apperence: Long, brownblond hair, blue eyes xD
    Personality: Friendly, trusts the ones around him, like to work in group
    History: OPTIONAL
    Special Ability: Battle Meditation. You all know what that is xD Healing

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Battle meditation is not "heal" i belive in KOTOR it's used to concentrate attacks to make them stronger.

Years
    I think we need more padwans and less masters
    and meditation makes you stronger physicly and mentally for the lightside and the dark rage tecnique does the same for the darkside
    Name: Jace
    Home Planet:yavin 4
    "Dark Side" or Jedi: Jedi title but isn't resticted to lightside (read history)
    Light Saber color: one silver and one gold
    Apperence: Human. Dark broiled lether tunic.
    Personality: to himself mostly but, follows orders well.
    I'm gonna go ahead and give myself a history.: Jace was a student at the Jedi acadamy and is now a jedi master. Jace's power is a mystery to most except for two people. He was assigned to find the Valley of the Jedi to make shure the cordinants that where given to master Skywalker where correct. He is one of the only four living people who know where the Valley of the Jedi is, and only the seocond Jedi to use it's power
    Special Ability: balanced of force meaning he can use the Dark side without being drawn to it (much)
    Other items: datapad, a flat handeled lightsaber that he can ether use by force or hold it in his mouth

Last edited:

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2005
    Name:Jion Kaio
    Home Planet:yoda adopted/datooine (human)
    Dark Side, Jedi, None:Jedi
    Lightsaber or other weapon:Lightsaber-one-Blue
    Apperence: Black boots with a dark cyan/black gi,black belt
    Personality:impatient/relentless
    History:Father was a sith and mother was killed when i was 3,a surviving jedi brought me to yoda
    Special Ability: knowing various martial arts

Last edited:

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Where did all these new people come from? Did they read part I & II?
    Name: Tsu Koon
    Homeworld: Dorin
    Jedi: Jedi Master
    Lightsaber color: Orange & Blue (dual wield)
    Appearance:

Personality: Aggresive & Decisive, can make a good decision without really thinking.
    History: Used to be padawan of jedi Master Plo Koon, Until Plo Koon died at the hands of the Sith's ruling control over the clones.
    Special ability: Based lightsaber fighting style off of rage & aggresion. has extremly good hearing & vision. Especially on Dorin. With his years as a Jedi Master he can now stop even the strongest of the force chokes.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I know you aren't but I'm say with having 2 new ones what if in the next episode we get like 8 new people, I never said you were new. Perhaps I was being a little drastic, sorry I'm in kind of a bad mood, forget I said that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back