• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Rise of the Sith

Status
Not open for further replies.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
    Can I please join? My computer is acting up, and I'll just pick human.

Name: Ruf-Jo Ra-New
    Race: Human
    Homeworld: Dantooine
    Class: Jedi Master
    Specialization: inbetween
    Lightsaber Style: dual sabers
    Lightsaber Color(s): Blue and silver.

I also took this thing to find out my jedi name. It is the first 3 letters of ur last name, the first 2 letters of ur first name, first two letters of ur Mother's Maiden name, and the first 3 letters of the city in which u were born.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    {Janos was a slightly shorter and slightly less-skinny Kaminoan. Because of this, and his innate senses of the Force, he was recruted to become a Jedi since early childhood. Although he is still young and has not reached the level of Jedi Master, his powers both with the Force and with lightsaber combat will take him far. He also has a very nice skill in the art of starship design.}

Janos woke up one morning, his daily training and metitation ahead of him. But before he left his quarters, Janos scribbled down some notes about the next ship he was designing. Then, he walked down to the metitiation room with his lightsaber ready for what awaited him afterward.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Randall said:
    "Hello Janos, Master Yoda requested that I train with you today. Is that alright with you?"
    Master Yoda is dead.shinin said after the movies.

Also I'm quiting this star wars thing "shinin" gave me a very rude and mean rep comment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back