• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starfall Misc Resource

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    This pokedex expansion is amazing but are you gonna make some kind of INI for it somehow when we choose a offset to expand our pokedex so we can use it with PGE?

Starfall321

OnePunchStarfall
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    This pokedex expansion is amazing but are you gonna make some kind of INI for it somehow when we choose a offset to expand our pokedex so we can use it with PGE?

Try advanced offset by Joexv

Another question: How do you assign the abilities that doesn't exist in MRDS patch yet to pokemons?
    *I dumped the base stat data from 1020 beta 1.1 patch View attachment pokemon_base_stat_dump_from1020.txt but I haven't check them all.

Last edited:

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Since some of the 256 abilites weren't there whoevers ability wasn't there they would literally just have no ability but since the dynamic Emerald rombase has all 256 abilites you can add them in

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I can't assemble this because my computer isn't compatable with this kind of binary and I don't think it'll let me use HxD to hex edit. So, can you find some way to send a patch instead?

Back