• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starlight's Moonroost~ (Breeding and HA Pokemon Shop <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight Latias

Oh my goodness you are the BEST! What can I get for you?
    Are their any moves you want on her?, I just finished the EV training and Breeding and now i'm about to level her up <3 ;3

Years
    Are their any moves you want on her?, I just finished the EV training and Breeding and now i'm about to level her up <3 ;3
    You are THE best! Yes, I'd like the same moveset my old one had: moonblast, giga drain, u-turn, and calm mind. WAIT WRONG POKEMON! calm mind, flamethrower, shadow ball, energy ball.

Starlight Latias

You are THE best! Yes, I'd like the same moveset my old one had: moonblast, giga drain, u-turn, and calm mind. WAIT WRONG POKEMON! calm mind, flamethrower, shadow ball, energy ball.
    XD, did you want me to do a Whismacott after i'm done with Chandelure? <3

Years
    XD, did you want me to do a Whismacott after i'm done with Chandelure? <3
    Lol, you noticed? I've been trying for the past hour to get one myself and I just can't get ANY of them! I've only gotten 4 with no perfect Attack (which is the despensable one since I use it for SpA). For that one I'd also like a female, nicknamed Breezie, modest or timid nature (doesn't matter) and ability doesn't matter. EV spread I would like is 4Def/ 252 SpA/ 252 Speed, and THAT one I want to have giga drain, moon blast, u-turn, and calm mind. I'll give you two events/shinies for her too. So 4 shinies/events in total, if that's okay with you. I can also give you practically any item except the starf and lansat berries. Evolution items, mega stones, masterballs, other rare berries, whatever you need

Starlight Latias

Lol, you noticed? I've been trying for the past hour to get one myself and I just can't get ANY of them! I've only gotten 4 with no perfect Attack (which is the despensable one since I use it for SpA). For that one I'd also like a female, nicknamed Breezie, modest or timid nature (doesn't matter) and ability doesn't matter. EV spread I would like is 4Def/ 252 SpA/ 252 Speed, and THAT one I want to have giga drain, moon blast, u-turn, and calm mind. I'll give you two events/shinies for her too. So 4 shinies/events in total, if that's okay with you. I can also give you practically any item except the starf and lansat berries. Evolution items, mega stones, masterballs, other rare berries, whatever you need
    I can do that <3, I'm also looking for some People to join a group i made, it's an Eeveelution Group and i seem to choose candidates based on who i breed for, so i'm curious, would you like to join after i finish with Whimsicott?

Starlight Latias

For the most part we talk about Pokemon, Play, Trade or just talk about anything that comes to mind, Some of us Play Animal Crossing and Flight Rising, if you have a certain like, i'm sure someone in the group also might have that like, You choose an Eeveelution to be and you get the Title Lord or Lady, depending on Gender, i'm Lady Sylveon, My Giveaways saw me that Title ;3, besides that, i also for each Member breed them a Custom Competitive Team and a Shiny Eeveelution of the one they chose

Years
    For the most part we talk about Pokemon, Play, Trade or just talk about anything that comes to mind, Some of us Play Animal Crossing and Flight Rising, if you have a certain like, i'm sure someone in the group also might have that like, You choose an Eeveelution to be and you get the Title Lord or Lady, depending on Gender, i'm Lady Sylveon, My Giveaways saw me that Title ;3, besides that, i also for each Member breed them a Custom Competitive Team and a Shiny Eeveelution of the one they chose
    Really! Wow that is so generous of you. I too have animal crossing :) I'd love to join! I'm afraid I can't be active all the time as I'm fairly sick (nothing life threatening but I'm still learning to deal with it) and I just started summer classes for college. Would that still be alright?

Starlight Latias

Really! Wow that is so generous of you. I too have animal crossing :) I'd love to join! I'm afraid I can't be active all the time as I'm fairly sick (nothing life threatening but I'm still learning to deal with it) and I just started summer classes for college. Would that still be alright?
    We don't do Voice Chats or anything like that, and you can appear as much as you like!, anytime you wanna hang out with us is awesome!, and ummm... Whimsicott can't learn Calm Mind...

Years
    We don't do Voice Chats or anything like that, and you can appear as much as you like!, anytime you wanna hang out with us is awesome!, and ummm... Whimsicott can't learn Calm Mind...
    Really? . . . I could have sworn that was what mine had. Maybe I'm confusing it with Chandelure. Its past midnight here and I'm getting pretty sleepy, but I've got some homework I still have to do. I guess my mind is just fuzzy. What about hurricane or psychic?

How can I join the group and where is it at?

Starlight Latias

Really? . . . I could have sworn that was what mine had. Maybe I'm confusing it with Chandelure. Its past midnight here and I'm getting pretty sleepy, but I've got some homework I still have to do. I guess my mind is just fuzzy. What about hurricane or psychic?

How can I join the group and where is it at?
    Hurricane would round it out more but Psychic has better Accuracy, The Group is on Skype but i'm looking into having it up on Discord as well, i'm also going to see about bringing it here to PC this weekend ;3

Years
    Hurricane would round it out more but Psychic has better Accuracy, The Group is on Skype but i'm looking into having it up on Discord as well, i'm also going to see about bringing it here to PC this weekend ;3
    I'll let you add whichever move you think is best (I'm still new to this whole "competitive" thing.) I already have a skype and *shocker* it's UmbraVGG. Do people use their real names on there? If not I might have to change some of my settings

Starlight Latias

I'll let you add whichever move you think is best (I'm still new to this whole "competitive" thing.) I already have a skype and *shocker* it's UmbraVGG. Do people use their real names on there? If not I might have to change some of my settings
    I'm Lady Starlight on Skype <3, My Skype Code is StarlightLatias also, besides that I know an Eevee who would be very useful for you to get to know, he's my Competitive Teacher and he's very good on Showdown i've seen him in action and i've never beaten him once, I think he might be able to help with team combinations too!

Years
    I'm Lady Starlight on Skype <3, My Skype Code is StarlightLatias also, besides that I know an Eevee who would be very useful for you to get to know, he's my Competitive Teacher and he's very good on Showdown i've seen him in action and i've never beaten him once, I think he might be able to help with team combinations too!
    Super! Is he on the skype group?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    Hello Sorry i could not pick up froakie but i would like to order this instead :)

Name: Jared
    FC: 1049-2693-9787
    Pokemon: Froakie
    Nickname:
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Protean (Hidden Ability)
    Moves: (No egg moves)
    IVS: 6IV
    EVS: Atk: 252 Spd: 252

and if possible

Pokemon: Charmander
    Nickname:
    Ability: Blaze
    Moves: Dragon Rush, Metal Claw
    IV's: 6IV
    EV's: Atk: 252 Spd: 252

And i got no problem for internet connection this time :)

Last edited:

Starlight Latias

Hello Sorry i could not pick up froakie but i would like to order this instead :)

Pokemon: Froakie
    Nickname:
    Ability: Protean (Hidden Ability)
    Moves: (No egg moves)
    IVS: 6IV
    EVS: Atk: 252 Spd: 252

and if possible

Pokemon: Charmander
    Nickname:
    Ability: Blaze
    Moves: Dragon Rush, Metal Claw
    IV's: 6IV
    EV's: Atk: 252 Spd: 252

And i got no problem for internet connection this time :)
    I don't like breeding male pokemon... and the last Froakie is already done unless you don't want it...

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    ow why? well even if im curious why you dont like breeding males but oh well nvm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back