• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starrmyt's Sprites

Starrcasm

Game Director, Pokémon Ethereal Gates
    Years
    Eh....I haven't really done much spriting in a while, but I'm back into it. I have some old splices that I'm going to put up, and I'll get some new ones ASAP.

Starrmyt's Sprites

Starrmyt's Sprites

Starrmyt's Sprites

Starrmyt's Sprites

Starrmyt's Sprites

Starrmyt's Sprites

Starrmyt's Sprites

Scratches

Starrmyt's Sprites

Starrmyt's Sprites

Starrmyt's Sprites

Starrmyt's Sprites

Starrmyt's Sprites

Starrmyt's Sprites

Disclaimer on the Squirrel: I did not make the back sprites.

Starrmyt's Sprites

Starrmyt's Sprites

Last edited:

mulch_ar

What should I type here?
    Years
    Yo Starmeat, I meant Starrmyt, it's good to see you again, how's emort?
    Love to see that fire leafeon and the "dewgong" again

Starrcasm

Years
    Hm? "Dewgong"? Not sure about that one...

Emort's going fine, but the thread I started here was eh...closed.

-------

Anyway, I'm starting another revamp, it'll be up sometime today.

Years
    Starrmyt's Sprites
    <-- I LOVE THESE!!! I dno what they're going to be used for (O.W??) but they're really well done (and SO SO CUTE x3)

Anyway, your fusions are pretty good. Can't find much wrong with them

Your scratches are.. quite good, considering the level of quality most Fakemon are. Just sort out the shading and anatomy, and you should have some really good fakemon.

Starrcasm

Years
    Wow, thanks everyone!

Yea...my fakemon skills aren't really that great, I just come up with ideas, for example, the first scratch I did (yes, the cat thing) was revamped by a good friend and that became my avatar. (Much better than my attempt)

I think my best Chao is the Registeel one.

I also do Kirbemon, but they don't usually come out as well...Starrmyt's Sprites

Starrmyt's Sprites

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Okay, I'll start with your splices. Most of them look good or decent, however the Monferno lacks any black outlines. I hope you fix this.
    Your Fakemon look alright. Not much I can really say about them.
    Most of your chaos are great, such as Wobbufet or Arceus. However, some look awkward/wierd like Ditto or (to me) Togepi. :\
    The Mew revamp is great, however the shading is awkward (the light source is to the upper left, not upper right, for example the end of his tail.

Finally, your 'Kirbemon' are so-so. Your Elekid isn't half bad (some odd bits here and there, but on the whole, its not too shabby) but the Torchic one looks kinda pixelated and forced.

Nevertheless, most of your sprites are really good ;)

Back