• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stars Are Blind [song]

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    Do you like the song... or not? Just so you know, it's sang by Paris Hilton. xD

gokuwrc

I just heard this song a couple days ago and it was really terrible even with all that stuff they did to make her voice sound better.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    I tried to listen to this song, and let's end on the note that I almost lost my mind trying to find differences between her voice and that distortion they used to bring into play with Cher songs after `98.

Years
    It's amazing how they try to mask her voice with synthesizers and whatnot. Still... this is the worst thing I've ever heard next to Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan's songs.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    All I can say is the only reason this song is on the radio is because she paid a crap load of money for voice lessons to become a mediocre singer, and then paid another crap load of money to an awesome producer to make her sound better than she really is.

Back