• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Starter Pokemon....

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
    Will they be the same starter as you first chose from on G/S/C? On Silver, I chose Totadile first, but eventually restarted and chose Cyndaquil, and have done ever since. So for me, I will not be chosing the same starter I first chose on G/S/C. I'll stick with Cyndaquil.

How about you guys?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Im choosing Totadile, i love its voice in the anime(even tho this is the game) plus its plain cute and it looks lyk a crocodile (btw i think this might be closed by a mod because i think someones already done a thread 4 this, just giving you a heads up, tho i think its old so i guess a new one would be good)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Totodile!

Dude, I'm choosing Totodile on Soul Silver, and I will be choosing Cyndaquil on Heart Gold.

Totodile kicks butt!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    I'll choose Cindaquil, same Pokemon I chose for Silver when I was just a little kid, so I'm doing it to relive the memories sounds weird but it works for me

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Will they be the same starter as you first chose from on G/S/C? On Silver, I chose Totadile first, but eventually restarted and chose Cyndaquil, and have done ever since. So for me, I will not be chosing the same starter I first chose on G/S/C. I'll stick with Cyndaquil.
    How about you guys?
    Im choosing Totadile, i love its voice in the anime(even tho this is the game) plus its plain cute and it looks lyk a crocodile (btw i think this might be closed by a mod because i think someones already done a thread 4 this, just giving you a heads up, tho i think its old so i guess a new one would be good)
    TODADILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIAL.

LOl, seriously, I'm going with Totodile too. =)

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I think I'll go with Chikorita. As I remember, there were very little grass types.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Cyndaquil. Its the only one I really even like.

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    going with cyndaquil...wasnt much of a fan of the other 2 starters...can i ask y the fascination with totodile???xD

FFX383

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Im gonna go with Totodile. Before i got gold and silver i would always watch my friends playing with typhlosion and meganium and i always said that when i got the game i would use totodile. Also i always choose the water type first.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I'm getting both versions, I'm importing Soul Silver from the US, and will be using Totodile as I did in Silver, and when Heart Gold is released here in the UK I'll be getting that and although I'm not 100% decided I'll most likely pick Cyndaquil like I did in Gold.

Back