• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] STARTER POKEMON

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2020
    Hey I have just started and im looking to complete the pokedex. I have a Scorbunny and need a Grookey or Sobble. the code is 1105 and first to access ill trade with!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2020
    Are you still looking for a grooky? I need sobble and scorbunny. I have grookies, bulbasaurs, and sword exclusives to trade.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2020
    I am looking for a Sobble. I can trade either a Litten or Rowlet for one. I am still searching for the Alolan starter for Sword in trades.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2020
    I'm not really looking for shiny's, just to complete more of the dex. Reply when you're on and we can set it up

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2020
    I have a grookey and bulbasaur to trade, as well as other sword exclusives. Looking for sobble, scorbunny, and shield exclusives. Working on shinies. Private msg with a code to trade

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2020
    Are you still looking for a grooky? I need sobble and scorbunny. I have grookies, bulbasaurs, and sword exclusives to trade.

Hi, I've been looking all over for a bulbasaur with chlorophyll. I missed the event. What would you trade for it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back