• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

StarterFest 08!

valorail

Super Breeder!!!
Years
  • I'm currently in the business of providing eggs from the starter pokemon to those who need it. Simply list one or two that you want, (You can do more later, I just can't be overloaded with too many at once.) give me an offer on what you would like to trade in return for those certain few, and I'll see what I can do.

ATTENTION!!!

I DO NOT HAVE CHIMCHAR OR TURTWIG. Sorry.

Rudy23

New Guy
    Years
  • ok well id like a tododile i dnt really know what 2 offer is there anything specific u want??

valorail

Super Breeder!!!
    Years
  • ok well id like a tododile i dnt really know what 2 offer is there anything specific u want??

I'll take just some ordinary pokemon like an ekans or something. Just, nothing from the normal dex. If you have an extra, or can get one, could you give it a psychic-type TM? Or a berry number 40 or up.

PokeMaster3

Can't wait for HeartGold!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    xD No, I have plenty. (Over 30 at the moment) Do you have a...Remoraid, or a shedinja...Growlithe, tangela...

Haha, same. That's why I was trying to deal some. But no I don't have any of the Pokémon...

redletters

The New Americans Clan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    hey I have a chimchar and turtwig to add to your collection. I need a jolly ditto.

i also have loads of tangela

redletters

The New Americans Clan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    ok i just figured since you dont have those starters you might have been interested. ok nevermind then.

Back