• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starters/Version Exclusives/Pokedex

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Hello all! I just wanted to open a thread so that we can help each other fill our Black and White Pokedex's. ^.^ This trading post is small now, but it will certainly grow when I defeat the game (I'm taking it slow). And it will certainly grow with the US/English release of the games, for I intend on completing the dex 100% as I did in my SoulSilver game. Also, if you need help completing any previous generation Pokedexs, feel free to ask! :classic:

The Pokemon I have to offer are legit, untouched, and are either bred or wild caught.

Offering:
    Spoiler:

Coming soon:
    Spoiler:

Looking for:
    Spoiler:

I understand that this is all somewhat complicated since most of us cannot read Japanese. Here's some resources that will help us decipher what nature/ability/items that we may want to specify.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I can trade you a Washibon. Could I have Baruchai?

Sadly I don't have him yet =( I have 6 badges in the game, so I assume I should be getting him soon I think I just need to go a little further to find him. That's why I listed him as 'coming soon' My apologies.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Anyone else wanna trade?

I really want this Pokemon!

and this one:

And everstones would be great too!

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
    I can breed those two for you.

I'm looking for a Sun Stone. If you don't have one, that's fine.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I can breed those two for you.

I'm looking for a Sun Stone. If you don't have one, that's fine.

I don't have an extra sun stone. I need it for my Doredia. =( Srry. Anyways, someone else already offered me those 2 Pokemon

^~SpRooN~^

Poke-nurturer
    Years
    Hey. ive been wondering how you guys got the game.
    is it rom or real game
    korean i presume
    ive been wanting it for ages and the english ones are not released until march 2011 =(

^~SpRooN~^

Poke-nurturer
    Years
    heart gold cannot obtain pokemon from a game that isnt realised in heart gold.
    its like "can you get groudon in pokemon crystal.
    i just wish i could get the game

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    do you have a water stone? i need one to evolve my lombre :O
    i have alot to offer, according to my dex i had seen 607 different pokemon and have 595 of them, so i might have something that you would like.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Would I have to trade you with my white version? or I can trade you with my HG and trade you to your HG/SS or something?

Back