• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] Starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleAutumnWolf

Glitch in the system.
Years
  • Does anyone have a Scorbunny, Sobble, or any of their evolutions that I may borrow to breed? As soon as I get an egg I'll get your Pokémon right back to you! Thanks!

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • I have a spare scorbunny and could breed you a sobble. Do you have Zamazenta by chance? Can offer Zacian for touch trade.

LittleAutumnWolf

Glitch in the system.
    Years
  • Unfortunately I don't have Zamazenta, sorry. Is there something else you're looking for that I may be able to get for you? If not, I won't keep the scorbunny and sobble. I'll breed them and give them right back!

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • All i need is Zamazenta and then im done the dex so thanks anyway :). I dont mind helping out, you can keep them both I'll breed you a sobble just pm me your fc and we'll sort it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back