• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starting a Gym

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    who made it any ways since im gonna be busy all week with church stuff

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    You know im always up for a battle but it will be "standard" for the gym isnt open and according to my rules creeslia is legal also can you help me out with something later.

just give me thirty mins k?

Years
    i'll be accepting challenges in about an hour. i dont think the gyms open yet though so i guess theres no legal way you can battle me for my elite gem. lol. so challengers can battle me but you wont get anything untill u have all 8 badges.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    not my job anymore I pm'd shadow tHAT I wont be able to because i am going to be busy all week and next week.....with school(projects,test,etc.) I would love to finish the badges but I just don't have the time.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    nah all the gyms are filled up , thats means this one , RRL ,and extreme one :)

Back