• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Starting with Torchic which gym is the hardest?

Starting with Torchic which gym is the hardest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Starting with Torchic which gym is the hardest?
    I know that a few gyms are the hardest starting with Torchic but which is the hardest????

? Bleep ?

Drunken Latios
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Dec 21, 2005
    first one. there aren't too many other pokemon that can beat it at that point. once you get to tate and liza, you can get a bunch of water pokemon and pwn them with surf :)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Wallace has Water, Tate and Liza have two Rock/Psychic Pok?mon, but Roxanne's pretty nasty actually as unless you spend forever training, she's a Rock type and will thrash you as she's the first gym. ;P
    Oh yes, and Winona is Flying. Flying > Fighting.
    Get a Mudkip. =]

SleepyGomamon

I do NOT taste like ramen
    Years
    I'd say Winona. Even though fire works fine for Tropius and Skarmory, its
    no help with the others, plus, her pokemon are pretty fast, and Torchic's
    line is much better at dealing damage than taking it.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    id say tate and liza because against winona you can use youre own altaria and a lightning pokemon also roxanne wasn't hard because i evolved torchic before fighting her

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    The first Gym would be the hardest, unless you evolve it to Combusken for Double Kick, and even then, its pretty hard. After the first Gym, the rest of the Gyms are easeir, since you should have more variety in your Pokemon team.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back