• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Static-X or Powerman 5000?

Years
    The reason I chose these particular bands is because they induce similar music genres known as Industrial Metal, though, if you had to choose one of them, which one would it be and why. And please no "They both suck" or "[Band Name] sucks", I want this thread to be posted only by fans of this music.

Anyway, I would choose Static-X, because Wayne Static's electronics/programming is more complex and interesting and (this following quote is MY OPINION) their music is more heavy, though Powerman 5000 is still pretty decent. Enough of me, what about you!?

Goðafoss

Smothered
    Years
    Static-X for sure.

Wayne's haircut is epic, though I won't wear it myself, except to some kind of weird party or something. xDD

Back