• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal the Mew game!

Greeneflower

Pikachu Rules!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Ray The Pikachu uses T-Bolt on Ariados and unties Mew, and then I fly away on my Pidgeot. :D

bigguy99

Proud owner of Scyther
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    Stormblade the Scyther, on Lugia's back, flies up to Pidgeot and knocks it out, stealing Mew. Saur the Venusaur and Singe the Typhlosion then take Mew and Use Petal Dance and Lava Plume to cause a swirling forestfire as a sheild.

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
    Years
    That is, until I teach my own Gyarados the move Dive and we reclaim the Mew, who slaps my Gyarados for eating it previously. Sadly, that slap was actually a Mega Punch and it KO's my Gyarados, and we drift to the surface and wind up in...

...Glitch City!!!!!1one

bigguy99

Proud owner of Scyther
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    I then have Saur and singe use their forest fire combo to knock you out, and Lugia steals Mew and takes it to the bottom of the Whirl Islands.

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
    Years
    And once more, I Dive down with a revived Gyarados, knock out Lugia with my Espeon using Shadow Ball and my Electrode using Thunderbolt, then obtain teh mewisness.

teng23

Nidoking Kicks buttox
    Years
    • HB
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    i talk to the old guy in viridian city, surf the left side of cinnabar, defeat missingo and get infinite master balls. then i throw them at not only mew, but all the pokemon around it, and also at you, i feel they can catch people also...

yaya0

は真優勝
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    I delete the save files of everyone on the planet.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    As im new, I just snatch it off you and walk away while my darkrai imprisions you in a nightmare forever. ta!

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    Mr.Mime uses Trick to swap mew with an angry voltorb, and imprisons you in a prison of barriers

Back