• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

aggyyu

Pro Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    My mewtwo uses psychic to push you off a cliff and into a pit of aggressive, hyper-beaming ariados. It then uses psychic again to save shaymin. I return my mewtwo and send out abra. I grab on to it and shaymin and we teleport to sky pillar :P I have shaymin- look at my signature!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    I'm already waiting for you back at Sky Pillar. The moment you appear, you're setupon by all the wild Pokemon of Sky Pillar that my Buizel has already convinced to join me. While you're being beaten up, I bait Shaymin with fresh fruit. It doesn't like fresh fruit. So I stuff it in a sack and take it anyway, flying on my private jet that was apparently randomly waiting at Sky Pillar.

Ezashin Koori

Cold Steel Wing Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    I raid your private jet midair and fly off on Amirita, my shiny polished Skarmory, with shaymin, and use dark pulse, shreding your plane to ribbons. I rush to a Pokemon Center and desposit shaymin into my pc.

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
    i hack your pc figure out your password and jump into my indestructable waterproof fireproof bulletproof electricklyproof iceproof ghost and phychic proof diggers drill so you cant get in it XD then i run over all of you killing you then i tke the shaymin tie him up and squish the REAL SHAYMIN for sure

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Except while you were explaining your drill, I sauntered in replaced your Shaymin with a plush doll and fled to Hoenn. I create a secret base using Secret Power somewhere in the region and hide inside with Shaymin.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    I hid a tracking device on shaymin and find u then I have Dialga stop time except I had Darkrai put of a force field around me so I was not affected. I grab Shay min and replace it with tnt and leaeve and when time resumes the tnt explodes with Diablerie still inside because I locked the entrance.

Ezashin Koori

Cold Steel Wing Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    Grabs Shaymin while you're locking the guy in and use Giratina to go into the Distortion World and Fly off into the abyss on Amirita with shaymin in my arms

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    What a good thing I was wearing my tnt-proof clothes this morning...

Just before you can go through the portal to the Distortion World, my Rayquaza wraps itself around Giratina, preventing it from moving any further. I fly up on my Dragonite and sing Justin Bieber songs till Koori passes out. I return Rayquaza and Buizel and escape on Dragonite just as the explosives that Buizel placed all over Giratina while he was binded detonate.
    We fly triumphantly towards the sunset, dodging the chunks of Giratina that come flying past.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    The Shaymin you have is merely a Ditto in disguise. I swapped it with the real Shaymin when no one was looking and went back in time with Celebi and hid among the Unown.

locoroco

Years
    i used dialga to drag you back into our time and kept you in a cellar with no food LOL!! then i did the same with shaymin though he will eat and drink, on second though ill leave him to die better hahahhaha

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    But i shall swoop down like a ninja, assasinating you in the process, then i take shaymin back to a hidden location, in which i hide shaymin in a field of flowers and i place decoy shaymin around aswell..

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    Except that that shaymin was a plush that I had showered in the essence of Shaymin.
    I have the real Shaymin in a unknown region.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    My Buizel drags locoroco to jail for continually attempting to murder the Shaymin that everybody is trying to get.
    Shaymin used Substitute and you only knifed the clone version of him. I put on scuba gear (and I put it on Shaymin too) and along with Buizel we hide somewhere deep underwater in the water labyrinths of Altomare.

locoroco

Years
    i knife your buizel while hes dragging me then i use an rpg launcher to launch a few rpg's hahahahah and i hit you and shaymin while your trying to get away by swiming in the water

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    i have Gardevoir use Psychic to direct the RPGs back at you and have Dragonite steal Shaymin from Diablerie and I fly away to an top-secret location *cough* The Pool inside Misty's Gym in Cerulean City *cough*

locoroco

Years
    i get on a space suit an call deoxys i use hin to redirect meteors to the world i destroy the world and along with it shaymin and all of you XD.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    ...But all of what locoroco just said was really just because he was in a Hypnosis-induced delusion, courtesy of my Mismagius.

Therefore Sammyskitty still has Shaymin and I storm the Cerulean Gym. My own Gardevoir traps Sammyskitty in a forcefield while I use a Poke Radar to find Shaymin in the Gym. I then travel to the Mahogany Team Rocket Hideout and hide behind all the Persian security systems. No body can come close without the alarms setting off and my Gardevoir-brainwashed Rocket minions will come running to my aide.

Back