• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    My Dusknoir uses shadow sneak to sneak up on your Deoxys and grab it! We sneak of into the shadows of space with Shaymin, and head back to earth!

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
    Years
    I get random boulder from outta nowhere and hits Porygon-Z but leaves Shaymin unharmed. Secret device inside boulder grabs shaymin and traps itself in a random TV.

I swear, Shaymin is not going to forget this game we're playing with it. :)

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Ghost's Mawile jumps and bites Niprop's leg, making him drop the Shaymin.

Ghost catches the shaymin out of the air, and runs away laughing maniacally.

Porygon-Z's Porygon-Z freezes Mr.Ghost and shaymin with ice beam!

After stealing the shaymin for Mr Ghost's frozen grip, and using full restore on it, Porygon-Z deposits shaymin using a PC!

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    ...before my Tyranitar rock slides you out of the sky.
    ...oops. I killed shaymin.
    my Celebii sends me back to before this game began and I steal shaymin, with a time barrier caused by Dialga.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Meanwhile, you realise that the Shaymin you're killed was a doll, and my Gardevoir picked up the Shaymin and we ran off with him.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    My Acanine uses the newly made avalibe moring sun to blind you, then I have him use extreame speed, and grab him from you Gardevor. Aracanine, AWAY! (rides into sunset.)

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    I uses trapinch to create quicksand that traps Arcanine as it reaches the horizon. I grab Shaymin and leave Arcanine to die....

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I fly in on my Raquaza, and use thunder bolt, fry you, take shamin, and kick you in the nuts for my Arcinine.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    I grin and leave with my shaymin from the past.
    after removing it from this continuity, I have my tyranitar strike with a rock trow before earthquaking your Arcanine. I then get on my Ho-oh, grab shaymin, and fly away.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    *opens a portal from the distortion world and flies out from it on my giratina*
    YOUNK!*snatchs the shaymin and flies back through the portal and destroys the gate*

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    USes Shaymins (O.o) seed flare to open another portal. Uses my shamin skyforme (again O.o) to activate a nuke destroying the distortion world . *steals shaymin (almost forgot about that) and hides in a place no one can find, MY closet!.... Oops...

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Tyranitar brings your house down w/ earthquake.
    then I fly trough time, snatch Shaymin, and hide in a hidden part of Glitch city.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Has Misignno go to Glitch city. Tickles tree, and takes Shamen from him. Then trows Shemen into the glitched Saffari zone, Muhahahaha.

And stop with the space time demestion crap please, or I'll get my Pikachu zap you with 1.21 Giga Watts! And not the pokewalker watts either!

CGCoder

Rawr Profile Stalker D:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    i use my lvl 5 zigzagoon's pickup too bad no one can steal it i havent retrieved it yet and its in some kinda space time demestion crap oh yea im made of rubber(convenient plot twist FTW?) so u cant kill me wit ur 1.21 Giga Watts. :D

Back