• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steel Titan Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2023
    Hi everyone. I feel kind of dumb for asking this since I just asked how to catch Wiglett. My problem now is I can't battle that big worm thing in the Steel Titan Lair.
    Sneaking up on it doesn't seem to work. If I get to a certain step it just goes to the next hole. I basically cleaned out this Lair's items. I currently discovered a new trainer there I didn't know existed. Maybe if I continue through I'll discover something.
    So, is the worm thing worth bothering with or is there some way to battle it?

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    Do you mean the actual titan or the regular version you can catch after beating it? There are some walking around that aren't hiding that you can fight/capture.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2023
    Do you mean the actual titan or the regular version you can catch after beating it? There are some walking around that aren't hiding that you can fight/capture.

I take it this is the actual titan I'm talking about. I already had a battle near Artazon City. I'll keep looking.

Back