• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steelix or Aggron

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
Years
  • Khold, PC doesn't like the mention of Roosters, apparently some people misinterpret roosters to mean something else >_>

Anyways, Aggron is usable, but mostly on a UUer team, where you'd prolly go with Khold's set. I'd personally use Steelix if it was a serious team though, cuz I have no prediction skillz.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • Kholdstaire said:
    OMG USE AGGRON PLZ!

More HP, More Defense, more Normal Type haxxage, more MOVES!

-Thunderwave
    -Sub
    -Focus Punch
    -Cock Slide

T-Wave it up, Sub, then FP them to death. FP also on the switch. Cock Slide to Flinch them while they have PAR.
    STFU YOU IDIOT! DON'T USE THOSE KIND OF WORDS, THERE ARE KIDS ON THIS FORUM!

Aggron with T-wave and sub makes no sense... By then you have taken alot of damage and have no HP to sub. And Rockslide has a 30% chance of flinch, so depending on it would be really stupid.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Actually, Aggron barely gets scratched if it's hit by physical attacks that's not ground/fighting. It's too rare to be true, but if it is true, then you have tons of time to pull off twave then sub then punch.

Mana Lugia

Years
  • I guess I see the irony in having STFU and WE HAVE KIDS IN THIS FORUM in the same sentence as well, Alex ._.

On topic, Aggron has god like D. Too bad about the type though.

Shuckle

Most Hated Strategist.
    Years
  • Mana Lugia said:
    I guess I see the irony in having STFU and WE HAVE KIDS IN THIS FORUM in the same sentence as well, Alex ._.

On topic, Aggron has god like D. Too bad about the type though.

lol He has god liek D because he has those weaknesses. Nintendo was probably making him and was like 'what? up that there D, a lot'

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
    Years
  • lol go with steelix..looks better, absorbs physical attacks like no-ones busyness and hey it looks SO much cooler...just watch out for magneton with either one you end up choosing...he will pwn either and you cant switch out either.

just my 2 cents worth

Jaws...

Mana Lugia

Years
  • lol, I thought nintendo tried to go for a ripoff of Rhydon and failed miserably, but hey, your call.

Steelix and Aggron have generally a bit different in terms of roles for a team. Lix can pseudohaze so much better, but Aggron has Focus punch :O

Mana Lugia

Years
  • Alex, you forgot Skarmory. Skarm, if in a team, is always sent against a Scizor, since the only thing they can do is switch, or maybe reversal which is kinda stupid.

Kholdstaire

ph33r me. rawr
    Years
    • Age 37
    • NC
    • Seen May 1, 2006
    Mana Lugia said:
    Alex, you forgot Skarmory. Skarm, if in a team, is always sent against a Scizor, since the only thing they can do is switch, or maybe reversal which is kinda stupid.

Agreed

Shuckle

Most Hated Strategist.
    Years
  • Mana Lugia said:
    Alex, you forgot Skarmory. Skarm, if in a team, is always sent against a Scizor, since the only thing they can do is switch, or maybe reversal which is kinda stupid.

lol I guess I did. But that guy usually dies pretty quickly.

Back