• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Stella Matutina: DEMON HUNTERS [IC] [M]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    ANAHERA MAKOARE
    > margrave iii
    > humus based strider/iaculatores + summoner/convocatores
    > morning, 25th january 2015

Well, this wasn't going as smoothly as Anahera planned.

But at least some of them were making an effort to follow her instructions. She watched as some formed groups, matching their strengths with eachother. Ghosts with Summoners. At least they weren't all that stupid. Well… she couldn't speak for all of them, narrowing her eyes at the Uta'i brothers as they opened their mouths and spoke nothing but shit.

"Are we the token Islanders now?" Clinton, the brutish brother, asked her.

"Only if you plan on acting like fucking dickheads." She pulled a face of disgust, almost snarling at them

They didn't say anything in return, sniggering and running into the church without any more instructions. If they wanted to be hasty and somewhat suicidal, they could go right ahead, but she could feel the frustration building up inside her at their utter dismissal of her instructions. She said three groups. Surely they could count and understand that two was not enough for a group. Another group of three made their way in, and then another pair, and Anahera sighed heavily, turning to the rest of the group.

"You two," she gestured to the egotistical horned girl in the floral dress, Rose, and the greenest of horns, Ian. "Go with the Spanish kids. Portuguese. Brazillian. Peruvian. Whatever the fuck they are. Them two." She pointed directly at them as they ran into the church.

"Ugh." Rose pulled a face, pulling the bow and arrow closer to herself. "Are you joking? With them? With him?"

"Go. Go." Anahera narrowed her eyes when Rose hesitated. "Fucking move."

"Ugh." Rose rolled her eyes and looked back at Ian like he was the iPhone 5 she had gotten for her birthday instead of the iPhone 6 she wanted. These hunter families always made Anahera sick; they bred their kids into this bloodbath. They were pretentious and knew of no other life. What kind of life was this? Anahera sighed again, turning to the rest of the group.

"You lot go with the idiot brothers. Before they get themselves killed." She exhaled sharply, leaning against the nearest pole. Newbies were so irritating. In fact, mostly everyone who wanted to be a part of Stella Matutina was irritating. Why was Anahera even still in this organisation? Well, she knew why, but why? Why put herself through this torture when she could be actually enjoying her life.

On the other hand though, they did pay nicely.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    ANAHERA MAKOARE
    > margrave iii
    > humus based strider/iaculatores + summoner/convocatores
    > early afternoon, 25th january 2015

Anahera grunted, leading the troupe of novices through the front door of the organisation.

She was tired, though not physically, and covered in what could only be described as black goop. Dealing with Neophytes was emotionally exhausting, and it was worse that she couldn't just let them do something and leave them be. No, she had to take their hand and guide them through how to do everything. Of course, she knew that was something she was going to be doing anyway, but it was frustrating none-the-less.

And to make matters worse, she was greeted in the foyer by someone who she really did not want to speak to right now. Actually, she never wanted to speak to Noah Wilkins. Yet here he was, beaming, his eyes catching the eyes of the following Neophytes and returning to Anahera's. He looked pleased as punch until her face turned his toothy grin turned into a nervous smile.

"Ana!" He called to her with enthusiasm, much to her disdain. "Greetings, new recruits! You may have met me during the opening ceremony, but my name is Noah Wilkins and I'm the Chaplain here at Stella Matutina. I take care of all of the Neophytes and I'm in charge of looking after your living space and any issues you might have. It's a pleasure to meet all of you. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to--"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it. The kids talk to you guys when they miss their mums," Anahera scowled at Noah, who winced in reply. "Can you please take them away so I can go shower off this shit?" Another figure approached them, and Anahera grunted loudly.

"Ana! You're back, though later than I expected," The Magus said in his deep, crowd-holding voice. He looked amused, to say the least, at the appearance of Anahera and the Neophytes, especially covered in Rot guts. "I see that the church has been cleansed? Did everything go as planned?"

"Yeah, no, it didn't. One of these idiots," Anahera looked back, scowling at one of the Neophytes, "ran into the nest without thinking. Of course, there was a mother there. Of course, she was broken prematurely and thus, this." She gestured to the black ooze that dripped off of her. She turned back to the Neophytes, narrowing her eyes. "You're lucky they were common Rot rats, otherwise this stuff would be burning off your skin right now."

"I didn't charge in there like an idiot!" Rose started, her tail swishing angrily. "It was that--"

"I don't have time for fucking excuses, girly. Especially not from you." Anahera cut her off, voice raised and furious.

"Ana, you don't need to be so harsh," Noah said softly, looking at Rose with sympathy. Disgusted by it, Rose threw her head back and huffed loudly.

"Shut the fuck up, Wilkins."

"But I trust the church is clear? Are the Neophytes adaptable? Suitable?" Gabriel continued, raising an eyebrow.

"Well…" Anahera sighed. "The church is clear. They can work as a team when they're covered in shit. At least you've all got that quality. But another fuck up like that again, I swear to God, you won't just be covered in demon guts."

"Excellent." Gabriel gave a small smile. "Well, greetings all. You've all passed initiation. Congratulations! I'm Gabriel Aggelos, the Magus here at Stella Matutina. I'm pleased for you all to join our organisation, and I hope to see you in the future. I apologise for the short introduction, but I really came out here to hear the results. Take care of them, Noah. You too, Ana." Anahera grumbled indistinguishably under her breath but Noah nodded enthusiastically. It made her sick to the core. Gabriel left them in their mess, leaving back up the stairs the way he came.

"Now," Anahera continued, now that she had the floor once more, "I want you all to clean yourselves up and meet back here in an hour. We've got more shit to do. Night patrol shit. I want you in something comfortable, but not too crazy. Okay, now scram."

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Closed at the GM's request. If you have questions or concerns, you can post them in the OOC thread, or just contact the GM personally. Thanks for playing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back