• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Step in Detern54's trade shop!

Dtern54

A pikachu main in Brawl!
    Years
    Lucario lvl 100
    HP: 274
    Attack: 348
    Defense: 174
    Special Attack: 230
    Special Defense: 176
    Speed: 277

Mewtwo
    HP: 335
    Attack: 216
    Defense: 213
    Special Attack: 407
    Special Defense: 209
    Speed: 392

I can't really do something with that Lugia because it's lvl 100 and I can't change his EV spread anymore. I was hoping that Moltres has a Timid/Modest nature. Don't you have an another Moltres with Timid or Modest nature?

Don't you maybe have a Lugia that has a Bold/Calm nature and not lvl 100. I know you're Lugia has a Calm nature but I want a lugia that's not lvl 100, so I can change his EV spread and train it by myself.

Darkness Unleashed

¡uo ʞɔoɹ Q('w'Q)
    Years
    Sorry, I only have that Lugia. But I have these also, not sure if you are interested:

-Distand Land Zapdos, Brave nature Lv 51 Moves: Extrasensory, baton pass, metal sound and Thunderbolt.

-Distand Land Articuno, Quirky nature LV 51Moves: Extrasensory, Heal Bell, Haze and Ice Beam.

-Latias Lv 43, Careful nature - normal moves that learns

-UT Lv 5 Jirachi WishMkr Quirky nature

Tell me if you would like those or not.

Dtern54

A pikachu main in Brawl!
    Years
    I have to disappoint you but I can't use those natures well, but thanks.

Check my thread for marowak. (it's in my sig)

I was interested in that Sceptile but it has more than 510 EV's. That Sceptile has max Special Attack(309), max Speed(372) and 305 HP.
    That means that Sceptile has a minimun of 560 EV's, which is impossible.

At the moment I didn't find a pokemon that I'm looking for with the right nature.

Last edited:

Lucky 1276

Pikachu Lover
    Years
    • GA
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    I have to disappoint you but I can't use those natures well, but thanks.

I was interested in that Sceptile but it has more than 510 EV's. That Sceptile has max Special Attack(309), max Speed(372) and 305 HP.
    That means that Sceptile has a minimun of 560 EV's, which is impossible.

At the moment I didn't find a pokemon that I'm looking for with the right nature.

Oh i'm sorry, i wrote it wrong, it's actually only has 305.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Zapdos
    Mild
    320/197/166/383/190/299
    252 spatk 252 spd 6 HP
    30 HP 31 Spatk 31 spd

Dtern54

A pikachu main in Brawl!
    Years
    I doubt If I can use this Zapdos well. It has very low IV's in both Defenses and a nature that I'm not looking for. I'm going to think about it I want that Zapdos. If I don't want it I'm asking later for an another pokemon because I'm going offline about a few minuts.

Dtern54

A pikachu main in Brawl!
    Years
    soz i dont know ivs but i meant i was interested in your electivire. and ill check the natures

I'm sorry but I don't accept pokemon if someone doesn't know about IV's. I don't do that because I very likely get a pokemon that has bad stats and I can't use those pokemon with worse IV's/Stats.

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
    I'm interested in the timid ev'd raikou. I have modest and timid zapdos, calm articuno and bold suicune.

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
    I can only give the iv's of modest zapdos (is UT). Timid zapdos is T (don't know how), calm articuno is ev'd but don't know how the ev's (in defense and special defense at least) are distributed and I don't how the Suicune is ev'd too.

Modest Zapdos (10 aniv) is 26/14/26/19/22/30

Dtern54

A pikachu main in Brawl!
    Years
    Ok. You're Modest Zapdos is good. I want the Modest Zapdos. My Friendcode see signature. First I have to migrate that Raikou before I can trade.

Back