• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Stephanie's Journey <3

~Touko

Haxorus Breeder ~ #1 Axew Fan
    Years
    Stephanie:
    Stephanie's Journey <3
    Nyshi, Shiloh, Basta and Keava:
    Stephanie's Journey <3
    Stephanie's Journey <3
    Stephanie's Journey <3
    Stephanie's Journey <3
    Delilah:
    Stephanie's Journey <3
    Dennis:
    Stephanie's Journey <3

Chapter I:
    Bloodthirsty Beast

Stephanie blinked open her eyes and yawned, stretching her tiny claws. It was a warm, Summer day. The trees were a crisp, juicy green and the bushes by her home were swollen with pink roses. Her mother, Delilah, was just entering their cozy den with a fresh slack of meat in her jaws. Stephanie's eyes sparkled in hunger.

"Mum...what is that?" she squeaked, her jaw hanging open while she practically drooled on the forest floor.

Delilah dropped the dead body on the ground and raised her chin.

"Its a yummy blue Basculin, your favorite." she replied, her eyes narrowed into joyful slits.

Stephanie's small tail shook with excitement as she crawled up out of her nest and over to the Pokemon.

"Time to eat!" Delilah roared loudly.

Seconds later, the sound of tiny claws scraped across the leaves on the ground as Stephanie's siblings scampered into the den. Basta and Keava, her brothers, charged over to the Basculin and hungrily shoved their faces into its rib cage, digging out fresh meat with their sharp claws, while Stephanie's sisters, Nyshi and Shiloh, approached the carcase more slowly. Stephanie's tusks tingled with excitement as she watched her sisters finally shoved their faces into the fish. Now that she had long waited her turn, her throat rumbled in pleasure when she picked up a warm piece of blue Basculin in her jaws. She tossed the meat onto the ground and started to chew on it impatiently. Just then, a loud snarl sounded from behind the green ivy leaves that blocked the dens entrance. Delilah's shoulders tensed.

"Dennis." she hissed, swinging her tail aggressively from side to side as a large, black Haxorus entered the den.

He looked down his large red tusks at her.

"Delilah." he growled loudly, his fangs dripping with venom.

"I'm here to see my children." he hissed, tossing his head up high.

Delilah shook her head, her eyes teaming with rage.

"No! I won't let you take them away from me!" she roared defiantly.

Dennis ignored her comment, shoving her to the side with his powerful arms, his feet stomping loudly on the ground as he approached Stephanie and her siblings. Dennis looked them over slowly, his red eyes showing no emotion. Once his eyes reached Stephanie, he grabbed her, squashing her with his tight grasp. His claws were painfully sharp and his fists were as hard as rock. Dennis turned around, his tail almost knocking over his other children. Delilah saw him gripping Stephanie and locked her jaws firmly around his arm.

"You will not take her away from me!" she screeched, her words sloshed together from Dennis' armor.

Dennis smirked, his fangs glistening.

"Try me." he snarled.

"Why her? Why are you taking HER, Dennis? Why not me?" she asked, her eyes pleading.

Dennis stopped in his tracks.

"Have you not SEEN this one? Shes incredibly rare! Shes a gold Axew, Delilah! I am taking her back to Whiplash Mountain to raise her as my own. She will be the most powerful Haxorus Unova has ever known!" he declared, his eyes shining.

A sound of pure rage escaped from the back of Delilah's throat.

"If your going to take my Stephanie, you'll have to go through me!" she hissed.

Dennis shrugged.

"Very well then." he sighed, looking immensely bored with the whole situation.

Dennis raised his left claw and slashed Delilah in the torso. Delilah was about to strike back when Dennis finished her off with a powerful Giga Impact. Delilah's mouth leaked blood as she fell to the ground, lifeless. Dennis had killed her mother. And Stephanie was beyond furious. Her siblings squealed in fear as they ran over to Delilah, laying on top of her body, making desperate squeaks and tiny roars as their tails thumped the ground in utter sadness. Stephanie's body started to glow with rage. She opened her mouth and let a loud hiss escape her small body. A huge purple explosion struck Dennis, knocking him to the ground. But his grip on her was firm. Dennis laughed loudly.

"I see you have Dragon Rage...that is good...you are already becoming a killer..." he murmured, his eyes drown with excitement.

She squirmed around, flailing her arms and legs, trying to loosen his grasp. There was no way for her to escape. But Stephanie didn't care. She was scathing with hatred towards her father. She was going to kill him, Axew or not, she was more powerful then twelve Haxorus' combined, and he was about to feel her wrath...​

-Touko

Last edited:
    Back