• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stickies.

Light Azelf

See the light.
    Years
    Yeah, I've been pondering about them...

I know they're labeled and stuff, but it seems people don't read them. :/

1. It'd be cluttered completely if we just added them up all into one big sticky.

2. We could link them directly to the rules, however, we wouldn't be able to link them to all of the stickies. The rules do count the most, though, and we could just link them ourselves to the other stickies, I suppose this could be considered.

3. Opinions on this? My opinion is point # 2 is probably best to do. That way we don't get cluttered formats all of the time, as readable formats will allow people to take you seriously.

4. To sum it up, I like this notion, and personally think it would be great.

5. If you consider my thread SPAM ; Irrelevant ; etcetera, feel free to close this Blueberry / Smarties-Chan. Of course, I don't have much of a choice, now do I?

6. I actually got 5 points in... wow. XD.

Back