• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Still Alive and Kickin

Mike Kun

Bug Trainer
Years
  • Hey what's up PC people, I'm new here but not too new to Pokemon
    I consider my self as a pokemon veteran players
    and something interesting brought me here to PC recently.
    That I found something different from any forum.
    I mostly known with the same name Throughout pokemon forum like serebii,etc

well that's all from me!
    if you would like to know more about me, don't mind to leave something here or just message me.
    I'll be so pleased to know you all, Jaa~

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Yup, all forums are unique in a certain way (this also applies on PC), so I'm glad that you decide to join PC! I have no idea you're in Indonesia too! Nice to meet you!

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello Mike and welcome to PC!

I've been a Pokemon fan for a long time too myself. I got into Pokemon through the anime when it first aired here in the US. It was sometime later where I got my first Pokemon game, Red version. And soon after my addiction to Pokemon began. Now look at me , I'm 21 and still love Pokemon! So I'm a veteran Poke gamer too so that's great. You came from Serebii I've noticed? I used to go there often. In fact it was the one of first Pokemon forum I first joined back in October 2011. I don't really come there anymore though. Well I guess it's because PC became a big part of my life! Believe me this place is a really addicting forum. Lol.

I guess you just heard good things about this place. But who knows what drew you to this place? Though we have a friendly community here and a very approachable staff. And as I mentioned earlier, this forum can be addicting! I've tend to stay on here late at night many times before. In fact, it's 4:30 am here as I type this. XD We're pretty known for ROM hacking so are you into that? if so you should look at the Emulation and ROM Hacking section. If not, then what are some things you like about Pokemon? What are interests you're into as well? Tell me more about you. :)

I hope you enjoy it here and that you stay with us for a while. You can send me a VM if you want to talk with since you seem to want to know people here. :) See you around!

Mike Kun

Bug Trainer
    Years
  • well it seems like people would like to know what I'm into hahahha XD
    this is interesting

what draw me here is pokemon art. well the story began lately since i'm gonna graduate from my O-level school and gonna take art designing school specially in 2D. So actually here I'm trying to learn how to draw a pokemon related stuff..... The ironic part is I can't even drawn T_T that was hit me hard no matter how hard I try to draw something. Am'I not into drawing thing? so is it will be useless for me taking art college?

well If someone here mind to teach me every single thing they knew about art/drawing/2D or pixel art, and willing to teach me. You'll always have a credits for every single thing I made, simply said I'll be so please

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Ah ok cool. Well we don't really have a place for Pokemon art, but just a place for art in general. Look for a section Art & Design. There members can post their own art galleries there and obviously you can post Pokemon art in your gallery. Lol. For help on pixel art, there's the Pixel Art section and there should be a tutorial on that somewhere. For any other art you'll probably just have to ask user along to help you. Sorry if I can't help much, but hope the amount I've given does help a bit. Still please enjoy your stay here. :)

Back