• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Stolen items from trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
  • I didn't know if this was a simple question or not, but here goes. In FR/LG you were able to steal items from the Pokemon of certain trainers (I'm still working on compiling a list of those, btw). Can you do that in Ru/Sa as well? I haven't tried at all yet, but I was just wondering, before I used up my Thief TM.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • Yes, there are certain trainers in Ru/Sa that have Pokemon with items attached.

I dont remember all of them at the moment, but three of them are Dragon Fang ad SIlver Powder. You get Dragon Fang from the Dragon Tamer inside Meteor Falls. You steal it from his Shelgon. You have to battle him a few times before he has a Shelgon. Same with the Bug Catcher and his Masquerain. I think hes on the route w/ Registeel. You can also steal a Black Belt from Black Belt Nob's Machamp.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • Shining Mew said:
    Yes, there are certain trainers in Ru/Sa that have Pokemon with items attached.

I dont remember all of them at the moment, but three of them are Dragon Fang ad SIlver Powder. You get Dragon Fang from the Dragon Tamer inside Meteor Falls. You steal it from his Shelgon. You have to battle him a few times before he has a Shelgon. Same with the Bug Catcher and his Masquerain. I think hes on the route w/ Registeel. You can also steal a Black Belt from Black Belt Nob's Machamp.

yeah i agree. i got them. u can steal almost n e thing. i got a thick club from 1 trainer but i cant remember who that is.

Emerald Queen

Dragon Training Apprentice
    Years
  • You can also steal nuggets, too. Rich boy Winston, and Lady Cindy, on the road from the flower shop to Rustboro. Best of all, these are renewed each time you battle them, so you get to steal nuggets each time you fight them. I tend to use a Linoone with Covet: I've found it more reliable than thief.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • Emerald Queen said:
    You can also steal nuggets, too. Rich boy Winston, and Lady Cindy, on the road from the flower shop to Rustboro. Best of all, these are renewed each time you battle them, so you get to steal nuggets each time you fight them. I tend to use a Linoone with Covet: I've found it more reliable than thief.

yeah ive done that before. i got a rare candy frm 1 trainer but its been ages so i cant remember who that was. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back