• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Stonejourner

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2020
    Just looking to trade someone for a stonejourner. I'm playing on Shield and that's the last pokemon I meed to complete me Dex.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2020
    I may have a spare, if not I can just breed an extra. If you're interested, let me know and I can give you my info.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2020
    I am trying to complete the Pokédex and mainly need the shield exclusives and the ones requiring trades. I need
    Ludicolo
    Corsola
    Rhyperioir
    Solosis
    Karrablast
    Escavalier
    Accelgor
    Mandibuzz
    Chandelure
    Oranguru
    Eiscue
    Dracozolt
    Arctivish

If anyone is open to trading for these I would really appreciate it! I don't have any shinies or thing. I really just need the basic version of the Pokémon.

I may have a spare, if not I can just breed an extra. If you're interested, let me know and I can give you my info.

I have the Eiscue pokemon please i need Stoungant ot whatevee his name is

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2020
    I need the following:
    Dhelmise
    Turtonator
    Passimian
    Indeedee
    Mawhile
    Hitmonlee
    Hitmontop
    Centiskorch