• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Storage System Script Questions (essentials)

Q-Quan

Indigo, Unova and Kalos Champ
    Years
    Hi!

I would like to know how I can resize the boxes of the Storage System to a 3x2 grid. Following the steps on the Pokémon Essentials Wiki don't work (I think they're outdated) as there's nothing to change at the specified lines.

Also, can I reset the PC mid-game (like with $PokemonStorage = PokemonStorage.new, called at the start of a New Game)?

I'll credit anyone who helps in my game!

Thanks!

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    To clear the box, you can use:
    Code:
    for i in 0...$PokemonStorage.maxBoxes
      for j in 0...$PokemonStorage.maxPokemon(i)
        $PokemonStorage[i,j]=nil
      end
    end

No idea what you mean about 3x2 grid, sorry.

Q-Quan

Indigo, Unova and Kalos Champ
    Years
    @Nickaloose With 3x2 grid, I mean that only 6 Pokémon will fit in a box, as opposing to the current 30 Pokémon in a 6x5 grid. I understand that the script you posted removes all Pokémon from the PC, but it does not really reset it - this is because I lowered the maximum number of boxes in my game (where the PC is currently not accessible) and want it to be like that in the next demo I release.

Last edited:
    Back