• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Story NPC Mega Evolutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
  • I know in Pokemon X and Y Dianthia had a Mega Gardevior and Korinna have Mega Lucario but she never used it in her gym. Do you think Flannery will have a Mega Camerupt? What about the other leaders and E4. Do you think all of the Gym Leaders and Elite Four should have atleast one Mega?

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years
  • I'm not sure about the Winona, Tate & Liza and Juan/Wallace as their designs haven't been revealed yet so we don't know if they have mega stones but I don't think Roxanne, Brawly, Wattson, Flannery or Norman were seen with any mega items so I'm going to give a no. Mega Camerupt and Sharpedo will be Maxie and Archie exclusive, I think. While I think that everyone except Brawly and Roxanne should have megas when you first face them, maybe they will have megas when you rematch them (assuming rematches return). I don't think Sidney and Phoebe will have mega evolutions, since mega items weren't spotted on them but I think MAYBE Drake and EVEN LESS LIKELY Glacia will have them (Mega Salamance and Mega Walrein if I remember their team mascot correctly)

Years
  • I don't think any Gym Leaders or Elite Four members will have megas, as Steven, Archie, Maxie, and Wally are already confirmed to use megas. I also believe that May or Brendan's starter will be fully evolved in the battle at Lilycove, and I think there's a possibility that their starter will be able to mega evolve.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • It'll probably be just like how it was in X/Y, giving only the rival, evil team leader/s and the Champion access to Mega Evolution, along with the obvious player. Korrina only used her Mega Lucario to showcase Mega Evolution, and I feel like this might be done again in OR/AS, this time by Norman or someone like that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    Wally, Maxie\Archie and Steven are confirmed to be able to mega-evolve a specific pokemon (Gallade, Camerupt\Sharpedo, and Metagross respectively), and it's pretty obvious that May/Brendan (the rival) will mega evolve the starter.
    about the Elite 4 and the Gym leaders, although it'll be nice, i don't think that any of them will have a mega evolution.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Well the contest wooman has a mega altaria, and there is a possibility of that secret bases guy to have mega flygon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back