• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Storyline Speculation!

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
I feel at the climax, there will be like this massive showdown against the evil team, in this's case, Team Plasma. My question is how would they get the Kyurem forme if they do?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Speaking of Kyurem it's role in this whole thing is still a mystery. According to the anime Kyurem changes because it has the DNA of the other dragon. So perhaps team Plasma uses DNA extracted from N's dragon and insert it into the dragon thus changing it's form. It makes most sense that the dragon be the one N took as he had Zekrom in Black and Reshiram in White and those pokemon match the forms. After that Kyurem might go crazy and go on a rampage thoughout Unova.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
so it looks like N swoops in at the last minute then, oh well at least he's in the game.

Speaking of Kyurem it's role in this whole thing is still a mystery. According to the anime Kyurem changes because it has the DNA of the other dragon. So perhaps team Plasma uses DNA extracted from N's dragon and insert it into the dragon thus changing it's form. It makes most sense that the dragon be the one N took as he had Zekrom in Black and Reshiram in White and those pokemon match the forms. After that Kyurem might go crazy and go on a rampage thoughout Unova.
sounds about right, then Ghetsis takes control of him somehow, its possible that that the white team plasma carries N's ideals because they were involved so long with it they believed it themselves.

Years
So it seems that Ghetsis caught Kyurem and has made it suffer... So the plot at the end seems to be save Kyurem. Also could it be that the two dragons actually do fuse in game?

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
So it seems that Ghetsis caught Kyurem and has made it suffer... So the plot at the end seems to be save Kyurem. Also could it be that the two dragons actually do fuse in game?

They shouldn't literally fuse for metagame reasons.
I was saying before that N's dragon will have something to do with Kyurem's form change, maybe Kyurem will change form in storyline after being hit by Fusion Bolt/Flare?
I think that after player will catch Black/White Kyurem, there might be tag battle being teamed up with N and his Zekrom/Reshiram.

Years
^That sounds likely, either that or N knows a way to use his Reshiram/Zekrom to activate Kyurem's alternate forme. Perhaps N won't do nothing and Kyurem simply reacts to the presence of the other dragon...

Back