• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stranded dinosaurs

Do you save the dinosaurs?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I would absolutely save them and shrinh them to the size of myself and make them freindly. I would let a female t-rex move in with me.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I can't move dinosaurs o_o. I would have loved to saved them from extinction :D but I wouldn't technically know how it would work for dinos if they were in modern times :<. I also don't have a favorite dinosaur . .'.

Great mock up topic by the way xD

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
    We must protect every species still in existence being wiped out by ourselves because they are still part of important food webs that, if broken, could upset the balance for other species and start a chain-reaction of die-offs. There is no need to protect a species that is long gone even before we came on to the scene. Especially when there is no room on this Earth for them but in captivity. We successfully introduce dinosaurs to the wild (if they could even be revived and rehabilitated, thankfully not) and we risk losing some of our modern species of animal. We keep them in captivity, well, it's not much a life for them is it?
    I was kidding, mate.

I don't really like dinosaurs, there has been way more interesting animals in prehistory.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I'd pick them up and throw them in bubbling water.

Harmless dinosaurs yes, flesh-eating dinosaurs no. :(
    I'll gladly raise a baby Tyrannosaurus Rex and teach it to eat human food, though. :D

Back