• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Strange error

Years
  • I'm getting this strange error, and i dont know where to look due to it not giving me a valid section.
    Strange error

Could I get some help please?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I'm getting this strange error, and i dont know where to look due to it not giving me a valid section.
    Strange error

Could I get some help please?

I've gotten a similar error to this one, and it was solved once I correctly implemented all the new evolution methods. It's annoying that these errors don't give the section, though. Did you add gen 8 or something? Perhaps you haven't yet defined the new evolution methods for those Pokemon?

Years
  • Now that i think about it... it probably happened after i attempted to make Applin's evolution items. I can check there

Edit: I never made the tart apple, so, i've done that, and am still getting the error.

Last edited:
    Back