• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strange New Art!

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
    Imade this new sort of art form, or at least I think it's new... anyway, here's the list:

Dialga
    Not exactly my favourite, Dialga, but I think it's okay... it does look strange, though. O_o
    Palkia
    My personal favourite, I think it looks kind of... glossy, and shiny, like it's been smoothly carved out of glass, or ice.
    Torterra
    Again, looks slightly strange, Torterra and Infernape both look very 'masked bandit' like, I think.
    Infernape
    As said above, Infernape looks very ninja like, because of that blue thing on it's head,; it just looks downright shady.
    Empoleon
    Empoleon was my least favourite. It just looked like it was on a black background, or something.
    Electivire
    My second favourite. Slightly different style to the others, but the electrical charge does look good, I think, anyway.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do any more, it was a sort of one-off thing, but I might, if I get around to it.

Back