• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strange player animation error

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Strange player animation error

Does anyone know where I should look to see what's going on with this?
    A similar thing happens when using an HM or riding the bike

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    Could be a lot of things, most likely somewhere in a grapics class. If you have not done much you could start over that feature. Otherwise look at your recent changes (I hope you are using version control) and revise them line by line.

If you work on things here and there and don't commit your changes you just have messed up this one.

I just remembered I have seen similar things back at the binary days. Maybe you have wrongfully inserted a sprite.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I changed an unused doll to a celebi at some point using someones program. I'll take a look in the log for that file and see if anything else got messed with.

Edit: I went back to stock event object files. This didn't solve the issue. Will continue looking!

Edit: Fussed around with it all night. Turns out something I merged with or used added another definition of the acro bike and dive animation. Fixing that fixed my issue

Last edited:
    Back