• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Strange star collection?

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    So i was on my way to the Frost cave when i noticed something in the sky. It looks like a strange collection of stars or maybe even a destroyed moon. Maybe hinting to a Deoxys event? I thought it was pretty cool. Here is a picture of though it sort of just looks like ice in the picture but look at it in game and you tell its something in space. I made it big so you can see it lol.

Strange star collection?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    So i was on my way to the Frost cave when i noticed something in the sky. It looks like a strange collection of stars or maybe even a destroyed moon. Maybe hinting to a Deoxys event? I thought it was pretty cool. Here is a picture of though it sort of just looks like ice in the picture but look at it in game and you tell its something in space. I made it big so you can see it lol.

Strange star collection?

need to post the pic up on imgur.

Back