• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strangest thing you've eaten?

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    Uggh... XP These are gross...

Mine would be when my dad made some gross rice and I found a finger nail in it and I thought it was part of the food dish. XP (I was only 7 BTW)

either that or when I ate a dime and my brother yelled at me. (I was only 4)

Millennia

Submerged Under Rejection
    Years
    The stangest thing I'ev ever eaten would have to be dipping my pizza in coke.lol.

The P???c?r?

Ran

anime fan of doom!!!11one
    Years
    I've tried squid. It doesn't taste that bad, it's kinda good. ^^

The school lunch is definetly one. I ate chicken nuggets once in 1st grade and it tasted like rubber. That's why I've been taking lunch ever since. ><

Chinchilla pellets taste strange also. o_O I've tried bird seed too. I was curious. ^^;

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009

Once...once... once... when I was a baby.. I ate.... cat crap... yes I know.. but I thought it was chocolate pudding.... no joke ;.; ~origin

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    either a half dollar coin or these japanese chips made entirely out of shrimp.
    the weird thing is that i liked them both!!! XD

Years
    I don't know how, but I got talked into eating a snail last night, yuck!!!It wasn't one from outside XD.It was at a resturant.I will never do it again XD.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I've eaten some strange things
    ants: 2 that I ate because they were disturbing me during my bath and a third one I ate that was on my car window. I swear it tasted like candy.
    worm: okay, I only licked it but that was weird
    lightning bug: blechh they taste HORRIBLE
    acorn: if the squirrels ate them, I could eat them, so I tried, they tasted like earwax.
    grass: I felt like it
    paper
    glue

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    When i was like 4 5 we had this dinosaur soap i took a bite of it and it tasted good for some reason and i ate the whole thing.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I licked shampoo once...I was 9 and I should've known better, but I thought it would taste as yummy as it smelled ^^; I ate packing peanuts sometimes when I was 3..And I used to have a rubber toy crab, and I used to eat little bits of rubber off of it ^^; Sometimes if I'm done eating a sucker I keep the stick in my mouth till it gets soggy and I swallow some of the soggy paper on pupose XD Once, when I was 5 or 6, I bit a thermometer with red stuff inside that I thought was juice, and it tasted ECKY!! >.< But the strangest thing I've ever eaten I must say is a hotdog. They put hearts, kidneys, and livers in those things! 0.0

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I ate some grass once! XD I dunno, I was just outside and it was summer time. We hadn't gone grocery shopping in ages, so you can imagine how good that grass looked then. XD

~Kelsey

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    ^I know what you mean Kelsey, same thing happened to me. XD

Well, I ate some cat food one time. You see, I was 3 years old, and I was REALLY hungry, so, you know the rest. xD

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    I did the coin thing because of i was little and i had to take a nap so since i didnt want to i ate it and hoped to throw up. but... didnt work.
    I HATED THAT NAP!!!!!!!!

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    XD eh that'd be lucky chams mixed wit froot loops and resses puffs XD (about 1 year ago and it tasted good XD)

Back