• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strategies and Movesets Fakemon Project sprite contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • @Scarf: Everyone seems to like it since it looks pretty much like a Nintendo DP sprite, so it fits in pretty well. One user was wondering if it has a mouth though and if you intended to leave it out, since some users think it looks kinda weird without one.
    Late reply, oops.

It should have a mouth, but somehow that detail escaped me when I was making it. If that's a problem I can try to fix it. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think it needs one, or a visible one anyway. I sort of assume it's there behind the smoke.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Alright, we'll probably be closing this up soon, so submit any last submissions in the next few days if possible. Thanks to everyone for posting.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Well after a few weeks we finally got our last submission that we were waiting for, so I guess this thread has served its purpose (not that anyone was looking at it anyway :x)

After discussing it on the shoddy server, we decided we're only going to take Scarf's submission for the final poll. I don't doubt that many of these submissions required a great deal of skill to make, but Scarf's is the only one that seemed to fit the mold we were looking for. I do want to thank everyone for their interest in our project and I'll be sure to post another thread for when we start our second version of the project.

Be sure to check out S&M and vote in the final sprite poll. Once again, thanks everyone!

Scarf I guess this thread can be closed whenever you see it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back