• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Strategy Tomorrow -- Comedy Tonight!" Episode Discussion

Years
    Here is where you can discuss the introduction of the third in-series 4th Generation Pokemon, Chatot, in "Strategy Tomorrow -- Comedy Tonight!".

My review to come forthwith.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wait...did this episode air today?
    I didn't know the new episodes had started...><;;

No one said anything about it... On TV or on here..

T-T

Years
    Well, more than likely, they'll re-air the episode in the slot before the new one next Saturday. Anyway, it has been announced, but I think the thread that had said announcement has been buried with all the newer ones. Yep. I haven't watched it either, but I have taped it.

Rushes to make new thread on this.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ^____^ I saw the episode today~
    It was really adorable. You have to see it!
    <3 Chatot is SO Cute!~

o.o I was really surprised that it could talk...

X3 anyways, the episode was a little pointless, except for introducing a new Pokemon. But it was a good filler~

9/10

CrystalFlow

Fun Trainer
    Years
    i agree, this episode was only good for the fact they introduced chatot, i like the name perap better. all in all it was filler, hopefully the weavile episode is better since weavile is tight

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Is it just me or is Ash's VA getting a bit better at this? Maybe I just getting use to the new voice. Dunno.

About time we had a new episode!!!!

I think this episodes was really good for a filler. Chatot was a very funny pokemon!!! It could also talk too!!!! It was kinda like cookie cutter but it was intresting. Team Rocket really did a good job at providing some comedy. We even got an old Brock and Corpfish dance duo from Hoenn. Teeheehee.

Did anybody notice the mention of Johto in this episode? If I am right this is the first time we hear about Johto since the first few episodes of Pokemon Advance. Kinda strange and out of place if you ask me.

This was a really good episode but I kinda wish they did a little bit more with Chatot and the hospital. Sweet.

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    Even if it was a filler, it was a good episode. Chatot was pretty funny, I liked it's comedy routine with Ada, it was hilarious. Also Brock and Corphish's song and dance duo! This episode was pretty well done for a filler, for we got to see a D/P Pokemon introduced. 9.5/10

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    O.O THEY AIRED IT ALREADY??? THEY WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO START UNTIL THIS SATURDAY!! AAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Well if you missed it last weekend you can catch it again this saturday right before they air the Weavile one.

To tell you the truth I think I like this episode a lot more then the next one. The comedy idea was really a good one to introduce Charot.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Is it just me or is Ash's VA getting a bit better at this? Maybe I just getting use to the new voice. Dunno.

About time we had a new episode!!!!

I think this episodes was really good for a filler. Chatot was a very funny pokemon!!! It could also talk too!!!! It was kinda like cookie cutter but it was intresting. Team Rocket really did a good job at providing some comedy. We even got an old Brock and Corpfish dance duo from Hoenn. Teeheehee.

Did anybody notice the mention of Johto in this episode? If I am right this is the first time we hear about Johto since the first few episodes of Pokemon Advance. Kinda strange and out of place if you ask me.

This was a really good episode but I kinda wish they did a little bit more with Chatot and the hospital. Sweet.

I agree. Sarah is getting a LOT better at Ash. For a while I didn't realize it was a new VA.

Yeah, Team Rocket was great. I can't remember which part it was but, there was one thing they did that madem e laugh my head off. *twitches*

Well, as much as I like the song Brock sings, the new VA can't sing at ALL! My ears were ringing for the next hour after that.

But yeah, a great way to intrudce Chatot. And, I bet we'll see more of whatshername if they show May in Chronicles.

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    Yeah i downloaded and watched the episode last night and i thought that it was brilliant. Firstly we saw another 4th generation pokemon being introduced into the show and i actually do think that Ash's VA is getting much better and more emotion is going into his voice where needed and i think that with a few more episodes it will sound nearly as good as Veronica Taylors' voice for Ash was.

~Kipper~

Years
    This was a very great filler especially after waiting soooo long after the " Aipom and Circumstance" espiode which was before Christmas for pete's sake! Chatot was a fantastic new pokemon which I just saw on a d/p magazine and the close up was sweet. I noticed that Ash's new VA was or is starting to get more feeling in her voice like she had a frog in her throat lol. Btw have anyone noticed the appearances of new pokemon each time a saga is about to conclude? For Example :

1. Season #1 = Togepi

2. Season #5 = Wynaut

3. Season #9 = Now Chatot

I've noticed that near the end of each main saga, maybe just preview pokemon for new seaons. Yeah I noticed the Johto refrence in the epsiode to, which means that Johto is in someones future, I think I know who which is not Ash but I don't want to spoil it:P And can someone tell me who Weavile is? It might be someone in the show i can remember but i can't recall the name.

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
    This was a very great filler especially after waiting soooo long after the " Aipom and Circumstance" espiode which was before Christmas for pete's sake! Chatot was a fantastic new pokemon which I just saw on a d/p magazine and the close up was sweet. I noticed that Ash's new VA was or is starting to get more feeling in her voice like she had a frog in her throat lol. Btw have anyone noticed the appearances of new pokemon each time a saga is about to conclude? For Example :

1. Season #1 = Togepi

2. Season #5 = Wynaut

3. Season #9 = Now Chatot

I've noticed that near the end of each main saga, maybe just preview pokemon for new seaons. Yeah I noticed the Johto refrence in the epsiode to, which means that Johto is in someones future, I think I know who which is not Ash but I don't want to spoil it:P And can someone tell me who Weavile is? It might be someone in the show i can remember but i can't recall the name.

Also:

Season 2: Marrill

Season 5: Blazekin

Season 9: Weavile

I think that the trend. To show next gen pokemon when the generation before it is about to end. So I'm guessing we'll get a "Kaonoh" region Pokemon when D/P starts to end, but that's a few years away.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Yeppie. She is doing more feeling into Ash's voice. I can't wait to hear her in the last Battle Prymind battle against Bradon.

I know who has Johto in their future too but I don't want to say anything too.

Wasn't Kecleon introduce somewhere in the Johto's saga? Whirl Cup?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Sorry I'm late, but something was draining all my time...

"all my time, all my time"

...Uh, anyway, this episode was preyy annyoing to watch, ac--

"Annoying to watch. Annoying to watch. *whistle*"

......-.-* .................

......I'm an idiot.

"YOU'RE AN IDIOT! YOU'RE AN IDIOT! AWK!!"

X.X

...Seriously, though, it WAS a painful episode to watch, oddly enough. I just didn't appreciate the endless puns. And Brock's song...was just ugh. The only part I enjoyed was, also oddly enough, Team Rocket's show. That was actually not so bad. Otherwords, it was a classic filler, to a fault.

"To a fault, to a fa--"

*BANG*

Back