• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strat'o'Bazar - LF : Proofed Events / FT : Proofed Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

AerlyaDk

Owner of Strat'O'Bazar
Years
  • Heyooo everyone !

I'm looking to expand my list of proofed events !

For proofed events, I'd like them either video-proofed or pic-proofed (full redemtpion) and I'll take any I don't have. I will NOT take WC-proofed events.
    Check out the "Looking For" tab to keep track of what i'd trade for the most, but keep in mind i'll take anything i don't have so feel free to offer if you have anything that's not on my list ! Same goes for shiny BRs.

My rates will be :
    1 proofed event for 1 proofed event
    3 unproofed (me) for 1 proofed event (you)
    1 unproofed event for 1 unproofed event
    1 shiny battle ready for 1 shiny battle ready

Highlights of my proofed events FT :
    • Mallow's Steenee (6 languages)
    • Pokemon Occupation Plan (Camerupt, Nidoqueen, Weavile)
    • Eevee Colourful Friends 2017 JPN
    • Kalos Hatchu (6 languages)
    • And more .. !

I can also provide cloning services if you need your Mons back. However, I will only provide cloning services for event trades !
    Please make sure you've checked I don't have what you're offering before commenting !
    Check out the "Timezone chart" to know what time it is for me and if there's a chance i'm available.

Spreadsheet's in the signature !

Much luv and hopefuly much tradez ~

Last edited by a moderator:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hi!
    I edited your post because hacked Pokémon are prohibited here! Please take 2 minutes to read our rules :)

AerlyaDk

Owner of Strat'O'Bazar
    Years
  • Yeah I read them just now, I'll just edit out the whole part about BRs ^-^

Lmao I didn't know you guys were in there :P

Lol so many people are following me from GameFAQs to PokeCommunity! Not that I mind it :)

Which languages of Steenee do you have?

I have a whole bunch of lang. available (everything's in my spreadsheet btw). However your list is kinda hard to read so I'll check it out later c:

Last edited by a moderator:

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Do you want me to move this to the Trade Shops section?
    You probably use your spreadsheet for other websites, but it's against our rules to offer hacked Pokémon. Can you either grey them out, remove them, or clearly mark them as hacks?

Last edited:

AerlyaDk

Owner of Strat'O'Bazar
    Years
  • Do you want me to move this to the Trade Shops section?
    You probably use your spreadsheet for other websites, but it's against our rules to offer hacked Pokémon. Can you either grey them out, remove them, or clearly mark them as hacks?

I mentionned the tabs that could have hacked mons which is BR tab and GB Marking tab, but yeah I can't remove them nor grey the ones that are hacked since I haven't checked the legitimacy of all of em so I assume they all are and tell everyone everything in these two tabs has a high chance of being hacked.

And yeah, I tried to post in the Trade shops section first but had an error message for trying to put a link in my post and I thought I had to post it here :P Then I figured out I only had to put it in my signature, so yeah I would like to be moved there if possible :) Could you possibly edit the title aswell so it only mentions events and not shiny BRs or is there a way for me to edit a title ?

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I mentionned the tabs that could have hacked mons which is BR tab and GB Marking tab, but yeah I can't remove them nor grey the ones that are hacked since I haven't checked the legitimacy of all of em so I assume they all are and tell everyone everything in these two tabs has a high chance of being hacked.

And yeah, I tried to post in the Trade shops section first but had an error message for trying to put a link in my post and I thought I had to post it here :P Then I figured out I only had to put it in my signature, so yeah I would like to be moved there if possible :) Could you possibly edit the title aswell so it only mentions events and not shiny BRs or is there a way for me to edit a title ?

We take hacking seriously, and all Auslove.TV and other streamers Pokémon are all 100% hacked. There is no maybe or high chances; they are hacks. We also have a full list of allowed GB Pokémon here, and the whole guide is here to help you spot easy hacks. You must remove or mark your hacks as NFT, otherwise I'll be forced to infract you/remove your list.

Once this is done, I'll move your thread over. I can also edit your title, but you can do that yourself by editing the first post, then selecting "Go Advanced". You should see the title section :)

AerlyaDk

Owner of Strat'O'Bazar
    Years
  • Yeah I know AuSLoves are hacked, I meant high chances for the BR tab :)

But yeah, I won't be editing out these mons as I'm using this spreadsheet for all my collections and I'm helping out a friend who wants to collect them. You can lock my topic then, thanks for your help :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back