• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Struggle For Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: Yes, I know it's corny, but here is my character's theme. https://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetdreamcast/sonic/music/sonic_x/sonic_drive.mp3

IC: I was dashing down the street at top speed, to ecstatic to really care about where I was going. I had finally done it! I had finished the design, and had the first sucessful version that was efficient and reliable. The patent had been sent in and confirmed, and first thing tomorrow morning, I would be calling a weapons manufacturer, and become a millionaire!

If I didn't kill myself running into something first, that is...

Years
    "I do hope you're referring to yourself." she responded, shifting her blade. Sini and I hopped up into a tree once we were a good distance away, and kepy moving that way. Eclipse was nowhere near as agile, sadly

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I had walked in the park for a while, wandering around. It seemed cold as the wind pushed against my face. I leaned against a tree and pulled out a mirror. I swung it around, and I saw the cat that was beside me on the bench half an hour ago. I walked over and bended down. "So..I see you again..." I said.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    I stormed out the door in a huff,angery at my mom.She had kept me in for most of the day,and had picked me up halfway through the day.
    Jumping off the side of my deck,I darted over top the woods and started into it.It was better in there,cooler,quiter.It was...My safe-haven.

(Sorry....I was at my Dad's all weekend,and nopw I'm home sick.Lost my voice.*Hisses something unadible in ear*See?!?!))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back